Sign in to follow this  
ChucklesProduction

EB games Australia: September 17 2016 release!

________

Edited by ChucklesProduction
  • Upvote 1

This annoys me:

Share tablets via StreetPassâ„¢ with other Dragon Quest VII players to explore brand-new dungeons

Edited by Plattym3

This annoys me:

Share tablets via StreetPassâ„¢ with other Dragon Quest VII players to explore brand-new dungeons

Why? It's basically like the grotto system in IX.

This annoys me:

Why? It's basically like the grotto system in IX.
I should have elaborated. StreetPass is the problem. I wish you could share online. How many people am I going to StreetPass with DQVII?

Zero.

• Upvote 1

Ah, you actually don't need StreetPass, you can get a new grotto after you complete one, or you can make your own, selecting monsters you want to have appear in it from those in your Monster Park (you need to choose three). Want a dungeon with only Metal King Slimes? Once you send three of them to the Monster Park, you can do just that! :D

There is also a tavern for your Immigrant Town (or "The Haven", I guess it's called now) that allows you to download some from the Internet. I think these ones are limited to special distributions though, all the ones I got in my Japanese copy of the game were from "SQEX" or another special name. Not 100% sure on that though, maybe there's a way to share your own online!

• Upvote 1

That seems.... Really early? I mean I'm happy cuz it's my favourite game of all-time, but this seems rushed?

I really want this game, but I also want it to actually have a fighting chance sales-wise. 

• Upvote 1

Who thinks that releasing both on the same day makes sense? Maybe Nintendo of America wants to spread it out but Australia wants to just pop 'em out at the same time? I'm starting to lean on the theory going around that maybe these games really are coming out just for the fans. At least it's beating the XBone version of Infinite Warfare.

• Upvote 2

That seems.... Really early? I mean I'm happy cuz it's my favourite game of all-time, but this seems rushed?

I really want this game, but I also want it to actually have a fighting chance sales-wise.

Early?

Only 4 years after the Japanese release.

Should they hold off another year?

Ah, you actually don't need StreetPass, you can get a new grotto after you complete one, or you can make your own, selecting monsters you want to have appear in it from those in your Monster Park (you need to choose three). Want a dungeon with only Metal King Slimes? Once you send three of them to the Monster Park, you can do just that! :D

There is also a tavern for your Immigrant Town (or "The Haven", I guess it's called now) that allows you to download some from the Internet. I think these ones are limited to special distributions though, all the ones I got in my Japanese copy of the game were from "SQEX" or another special name. Not 100% sure on that though, maybe there's a way to share your own online!

Those other 2 options sound good. But if Yangus had an awesome one, it'd be nice to pass it around Den members.

Like the flu.

________

It's a typo. Nothing to get excited about.

________

Unless it's a text from your girlfriend and it says "I'm willing to try analogy tonight."

Edited by eal
  • Upvote 1

Unless it's a text from your girlfriend and it says "I'm willing to try analogy tonight."

Good analogy.

Good analogy.
I always give good analogy to those willing to pay attention to it.
  • Upvote 1

Good analogy.

Normally I just ignore those posts of yours. I find them to be a pain in the ass.

B)

Good analogy.
Normally I just ignore those posts of yours. I find them to be a pain in the ass.

I knew eventually I'd be able to penetrate you and give your mind a good pounding.

Good analogy.
I knew eventually I'd be able to penetrate you and give your mind a good pounding.
Finishing off Bravely Default, I saw this. Fitting for our going at it.

65feab611632bcc37aff103c97e3da04.jpg

Good analogy.
Finishing off Bravely Default, I saw this. Fitting for our going at it.

65feab611632bcc37aff103c97e3da04.jpg

That's exactly how I like to go at it.

Who thinks that releasing both on the same day makes sense? Maybe Nintendo of America wants to spread it out but Australia wants to just pop 'em out at the same time? I'm starting to lean on the theory going around that maybe these games really are coming out just for the fans. At least it's beating the XBone version of Infinite Warfare.

You know, I've been looking into this, and there's ZERO reason to think this is the case.  Hell, a Google search keeps leading me back to this topic.  Totally think this is just a typo from EB games.  It's like the tags on the Target shelves: meaningless.

I just received this email from Amazon, so it looks like the US is not far off from getting it like Australia too.

VCCGBtw.png

I just received this email from Amazon, so it looks like the US is not far off from getting it like Australia too.

VCCGBtw.png

Oh damn, I just came on to say the same thing. I may stand corrected here.

Oddly enough, my DQVII order still shows December.

VCCGBtw.png

I don't know, man. It seems weird to me, like they're just making guesses. I think Nintendo would've shown off VIII along with VII back at E3 if this was correct.

Same, I don't know what the deal with DQ7 and Amazon is as I can still only see it as a digital purchase and my physical purchase still leads to a non existent page.

Same, I don't know what the deal with DQ7 and Amazon is as I can still only see it as a digital purchase and my physical purchase still leads to a non existent page.

The DQVII page still says about Zelda gameplay too.

There's definitely issues going on there.