We need to bug DQ devs for localizations.

Apparently they want us to be vocal and send letters and emails to get them to localize DQ games to justify doing it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/square-enix-testing-the-waters-for-dragon-quest-11/1100-6440937/

Quote from article

"They are also hoping that fans who want localized versions of Dragon Quest games are more vocal, so they can legitimize the work going into localization."

Edited by xckx

This is like the 3rd or 4th topic on this. We should compile all of them.

• Upvote 1

This is like the 3rd or 4th topic on this. We should compile all of them.

Wait until there are 11. Like DQXI. Or we can compile them at 10, if you think DQX still has a shot.

I will be vocal with my wallet and buy every Dragon Quest game that they bring out on day 1 of pre-ordering on Amazon.

Same here. This series is near and dear to my heart. I'll support it no matter what.

• Upvote 1

And it's not even in the appropriate part of the forum. There's a space for organizing campaigns and the like.

Oh, you mean those places in the forums that I never visit, and thus wouldn't see stuff like this if it were confined to them?

• Upvote 1

That's not how I use forums. Too much chaff that way.

And most of that chaff is likely mine, Platty's, or Yangus's snark.

Ain't that the truth.  Mainly because that's how we use the forums.  Heck, a month can go by before I use them any other way.

That's not how I use forums. Too much chaff that way.

And most of that chaff is likely mine, Platty's, or Yangus's snark.

It's more that there's all kinds of subforums here that I never bother to go to, and so all that stuff would come up and meh.

I'm just not the kind of person that views 'all new posts' in forums.

Edited by The Mystical One
  • Upvote 1

I remember you were on here for a year or something before you realized there were other forums then the IX forums.

:P

Was more that I wasn't interested in them at the time.

I wonder if that address for NA Phil Rogers is still valid. I'd like to write in a letter but I'm unsure if hand written or typed would be better.

Typed and signed would be better.

You're probably right. Long gone is sending hand written letters in this capacity. Plus, the letter would be shorter in terms of paper used. What I could fit onto a page would be 2 pages hand written from me.