I'm not new but I'll just say I'm new again

heyy?

so while going through my old computer,i found this site favourited. i realized i kinda forgot about this place for like,years? so today i took the time to go through this place again

it's been kinda funny just to look at my old posts and laugh at how much of a cringy kid i was a few years ago,with all that nintendo fanboying stuff,correcting spelling mistakes (i even got mad when people didn't use capital letters) while i made a lot of grammar errors myself. (and still do)

it's also weird how i used this colour to type everything even though it's impratical and hard to read. so i gotta start doing it again,just to remember the old days. i think i'll do it in purple this time i'm not actually gonna do that

it's cool how a lot of people i remember from back when i was active here (maybe they also remember me? idk) are still active so at least i see some familiar faces

maybe i'll stick around for a while? (i'll probably namechange though,since i don't have this name anywhere else and it took me a while to remember my name here was just my irl name)

feel free to read any of the posts made by 7th grader me,they're pretty entertaining out of context

Edited by Pedro

Welcome back. I came back a few months ago.

Hope you stick around.

Don't feel too bad: I've been in and out of here for a long time. Its called real life and in my case having kids: specifically a son with emotional disturbance, meaning severe defiance problems. The last thing on my mind is anything internet related when bad stuff goes down. 

It can happen to any of us, so please simply accept a kindly 'Welcome back!'.

Welcome back, I think I even disappeared for a summer there a while back :)

Don't feel too bad: I've been in and out of here for a long time. Its called real life and in my case having kids: specifically a son with emotional disturbance, meaning severe defiance problems. The last thing on my mind is anything internet related when bad stuff goes down.

Dad?

Well, I have struggled with bipolar and depression for over a decade. Its part of the reason I stopped hanging out at the den, actually. I'm glad to be back, though.

Btw, I love your picture Pedro. That dog is awesome

Dad?

Well, I have struggled with bipolar and depression for over a decade. Its part of the reason I stopped hanging out at the den, actually. I'm glad to be back, though.

You as well as anyone can verify that it is as much a challenge for my kid as it is for me, if not more so. As much as I grind my teeth when he acts up, as angry as I get when he has physically assaulted my wife: I know he's suffering too. One happy note is that his apologies are sincere. When he has been grounded and I deem his behavior worthy of lifting the groundation, he has actually asked me not to, since he didn't 'serve out his term'.

My point was that we all have reasons that we disappear from the Den. Life is certainly not always pretty. As much as I've been on here clamoring for more DQ releases and running FB pages etc, believe me when I say I'd gladly let DQ never show its face in English ever again if it meant some of my major life challenges would disappear with it. Family will always rank way above any sort of entertainment medium.

Dad?

You as well as anyone can verify that it is as much a challenge for my kid as it is for me, if not more so. As much as I grind my teeth when he acts up, as angry as I get when he has physically assaulted my wife: I know he's suffering too. One happy note is that his apologies are sincere. When he has been grounded and I deem his behavior worthy of lifting the groundation, he has actually asked me not to, since he didn't 'serve out his term'.

My point was that we all have reasons that we disappear from the Den. Life is certainly not always pretty. As much as I've been on here clamoring for more DQ releases and running FB pages etc, believe me when I say I'd gladly let DQ never show its face in English ever again if it meant some of my major life challenges would disappear with it. Family will always rank way above any sort of entertainment medium.

How old is your son?

I'm 28 now, but caused a lot of problems for my family during 16-23 years old.

Dad?

How old is your son?

I'm 28 now, but caused a lot of problems for my family during 16-23 years old.

11. He'll be 12 in October.

Ok. I wish you luck in the future. The teenage years will probably be rough. But I certainly appreciate my parents sticking with me through the hard times.