Quest #150 - DQutest Couple Contest - FINAL VOTING

Favorite couple  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finale Time.  I took the top voted pair in each group to make this threesome.  Or sixsome as it was.

You have until the end of June 17th to vote!

Couple: Alena and Cristo/Kiryl.

A classic pining love. Almost notice me senpai even, considering Alena for the most part disregards whatever Cristo is trying to hint.

Couple: Luceus and Aurora (from DQHTWTWATBB)

I still don't get what she sees in him, i guess her cold heart needs his heat.

Couple: The Protagonist Dragon Quest V (Madason) and Bianca

Childhood friends who find they have feelings for one another in adulthood. They are the original Dragon Quest couple.

Edited by Plattym3

I'm disappointed in everyone who didn't vote for true love, even if it would be classified in the modern sense as "forbidden love" or "illegal."

I was hoping for Ragnar and Healie to be honest. :P

I was a little surprised the stereotypical pairings won out in the end. Then again, stereotypes exist for a reason.

Me too.

I am normally surprised and disappointed when people don't vote earnestly in seemingly all other contests, going for the easiest jokes ever.

But now everybody decides it is time to really take the contest's title seriously and they are voting for genuinely cute pairings!

I never expected that to happen.

• Upvote 1

Childhood friends are so bland. That's why stuff like Monster Musume tops the NY Times' Best-Seller List. Because it's about a bunch of half-girl, half mythical creatures chasing after one dude and people want something weird and different instead of stereotypes like childhood friends.

Give me Dawson's Creek any day. And F U Pacey for getting the girl!

Jay and Silent Bob could weigh in on that last bit.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0tX48vufkk]

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit