DQ Builders Announced for North America!

oh, i thought it was never translated. I will have to pick a copy up. From where again? an ex?  :tounge2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platty needs his own stamp  

It's not coming!   http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/27/dragon-quest-builders-confirmed-for-north-america-on-ps4-ps-vita/   Look for DQ Builders on PS4 & Vita (download only) October 2016

Act like you're breaking the news exclusively.

oh, i thought it was never translated. I will have to pick a copy up. From where again? an ex? :tounge2:

If an ex has it, yes, go there now.

Otherwise, it's 15 years old and hard to find and pricy. So, eBay or other 2nd hand game stores.

I want to pick it up but i don't have a 3ds and not planning on getting one... SO! where's the nearest ex?

You're really trying to bank off that ex joke, aren't you?

I'll get the game some other time. It would've been nice if they would've put Dragon Quest VII out on ios and Android. But since it's coming to the 3ds, it's most likely not coming. 

I'll get the game some other time. It would've been nice if they would've put Dragon Quest VII out on ios and Android. But since it's coming to the 3ds, it's most likely not coming.

If anything, the 3DS version coming means the iOS and Android versions will come too, just a little later. There's pretty much no way they would have released the mobile version here if they didn't bring the 3DS version.

And time for Tuesday's Cube cut out!

Haha!  Go for it.  I still have all 10 here in the classroom.  And I've been printing and making cubes for a number puzzle here at Math Camp this week all morning.  I'm cubed out!