DQ Builders Announced for North America!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platty needs his own stamp  

It's not coming!   http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/27/dragon-quest-builders-confirmed-for-north-america-on-ps4-ps-vita/   Look for DQ Builders on PS4 & Vita (download only) October 2016

Act like you're breaking the news exclusively.

I woke up to this at Momocon. I'm excited! Now I can talk about it at my DQ panel!

That's some pretty good timing, actually. Good luck with your panel!

Aighty Platty.

Do the It's not coming â„¢ for Heroes II, DQXI and DQMJ3.

• Upvote 1

I woke up to this at Momocon. I'm excited! Now I can talk about it at my DQ panel!

Act like you're breaking the news exclusively.

• Upvote 2

FYI, I had to delete the Tweet and FB post that came from this because apparently those outlets don't support the strike-through, so it showed up as "It's not coming" >.<

F**K YEAH! 

*Does a happy jig*

I'm so excited. This is actually pretty awesome timing, too, as I've been considering picking up a Vita. (I've already got a PS4, but the Vita version is portable, which would be so much better since I travel for work.)

So... Three games in a year, huh? I feel like Square Enix *might* be turning into a respectable company. We'll see if they maintain their current level of awesomeness by continuing to release all Dragon Quest games in North America (and Europe...).

• Upvote 2

Alright Platty it's confirmed whatever you say isn't coming will eventually come. If you don't mind here's a list of things I want you to say aren't coming:

Great Ace Attorney

Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2

Every DQ game

That's pretty awesome! I'll probably get the PS4 version but that's cool that it's arriving for the Vita as well. Still trying to finish up Dragon Quest Heroes anyway.

I'm so excited. This is actually pretty awesome timing, too, as I've been considering picking up a Vita. (I've already got a PS4, but the Vita version is portable, which would be so much better since I travel for work.)

Yes, do that. Vita's are great little machines with an otherworldly battery life and a progressively cheaper library of games.

Alright Platty it's confirmed whatever you say isn't coming will eventually come. If you don't mind here's a list of things I want you to say aren't coming:

Great Ace Attorney

Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2

Every DQ game

Those games are not coming. Don't get your hopes up. You'll only be disappointed.

FYI, I had to delete the Tweet and FB post that came from this because apparently those outlets don't support the strike-through, so it showed up as "It's not coming" >.<

Haha. I didn't realize these automatically generate. I'll use strike through less!

Actually it doesn't work on Tapatalk either.

Aighty Platty.

Do the It's not coming â„¢ for Heroes II, DQXI and DQMJ3.

DQH2? It's not coming.

DQMJ3? Pfft. Not coming.

DQXI? Well, that one I'm confident is coming. But for the sake of the lucky Platty comment: It's not coming â„¢.

Edited by Plattym3
  • Upvote 2

Hopefully we could get Heroes II but I'm not too confident. Yeah Joker 3 we probably won't get because we never received the remakes of 1 and 2, although it would be a nice treat!

itsnotcoming.png

• Upvote 3

itsnotcoming.png

If possible you should add Platty's profile picture on there (maybe his original one with a single Platty)

Either way, good work Woodus.

itsnotcoming.png

If possible you should add Platty's profile picture on there (maybe his original one with a single Platty)

Either way, good work Woodus.

I was thinking the same thing. Stamp is awesome. Needs some Plattying though. Exactly what Twinsie said would be perfect!

Huh...

The Vita version is suprising, yet it's not. SE would be one of the developers to support the thing.

Gotta save up and get a Vita now.

It is surprising. Since Sony abandoned it, it's been a wasteland of only animu XSeed, Atlus, and NIS games, and a home for digital indie games. The idea that Square Enix would bother with a Vita version is shocking but not something I'm ungrateful for. It's not even totally shocking that it's not getting a physical copy since no store stocks them anymore. It's dicey what it will and will not get as a physical version. That just makes it worse though that the Vita's memory card is so atrociously overpriced. You'd need a 64 gb memory card for enough space for a decent digital collection and they run you, I kid you not, nearly $100.

Eh, I had one and it was stolen.

I'll save up and spend the dosh, I have plenty of PSX classics on my PSN library.

Eh, I had one and it was stolen.

I'll save up and spend the dosh, I have plenty of PSX classics on my PSN library.

That's why I would get a Vita: to have PS1 games on the go. I'd love to have games like Final Fantasy IX on the go.