"Not Available In SEA Version Yet"

Seeing this on the monster list for this game, does that mean these creatures haven't been released yet for the non-Japanese version? If so, hasn't the game been out a long time? Would there be any reason to expect they're coming to the SEA version some day? Is the game still being supported? The other day I tried to play and kept running into connection errors.

Wondering if these monsters - or the game, for that matter - are still getting support.

Those are ones we know are in the Japanese version, but haven't shown up in the Big Book of Beasts yet in the SEA version.

We are hoping they will all be released, the game has had some pretty crippling bugs the last few releases unfortunately. As far as we know they are still supporting it, albeit not too hastily.

I think the game came out late summer last year if I remember.

So does anyone know which monsters are on top in big book of beasts in hp,mp,attack,defense,agility and wisdom?

So does anyone know which monsters are on top in big book of beasts in hp,mp,attack,defense,agility and wisdom?

best available monsters are

HP : orochi

Mp: hargon

Atk: skull dragon ss version

Def: gem slime

Agi: psaro SS

Wis: Wight ghoul SS

best available monsters are

HP : orochi

Mp: hargon

Atk: skull dragon ss version

Def: gem slime

Agi: psaro SS

Wis: Wight ghoul SS

Thanks for the info but what is Wight ghoul?Is skull dragon ovolution from zombie dragon?

My first tought was it's only arena connection error.

Now i'm getting errors all over the place.

I forget they orginal names I was checking in japan site with dont have english names .

But yea I means that" skeleton dragon ss" and that "zombie priest ss"

Yea there many errors now in game .

Edited by CHRZANEK

Judging from my big book of monsters Hargon S is 5th highest Mp and Wight priest SS is second in wisdom if you meant those two then your answer which i appreciate is not accurate.

Judging from my big book of monsters Hargon S is 5th highest Mp and Wight priest SS is second in wisdom if you meant those two then your answer which i appreciate is not accurate.

I say available ones

* one mistake in mp ...nizmo s/ss is best hargon s/ss 2nd

Edited by CHRZANEK

I say available ones

There is no need to be rude if there is a misunderstanding.Do you happen to know about "unavailable" ones?

I say available ones
There is no need to be rude if there is a misunderstanding.Do you happen to know about "unavailable" ones?

Im little confused now . When I was rude ?

Anyway "unavailable " ones are on japan sites where aren't orginal names then I cant help u . U may guess from pictures

There is site

http://dqmsl-search.net/ranking/status

I say available ones

Im little confused now . When I was rude ?

Anyway "unavailable " ones are on japan sites where aren't orginal names then I cant help u . U may guess from pictures

There is site http://dqmsl-search.net/ranking/status

I can guess i cant read much kana or kanji and g00gle translation is funny.

Thanks anyway.

I hear your plights. The constant errors from the game is what is delaying the Steel Demon, Esterk, Great Merman, Horseman, Shield Ogre, Slemperor, and other monsters like Thuggular (Even though nobody got him early). I would love to have to have the errors fixed so we can see those monsters and also new ones like the Cat Island map, which has a Nelgel and Madesagora minion, Night Cat. And also, nobody didn't obtain Taurix and put him in the monster list, right?