Sign in to follow this  
Algrado

points system for online battles?

Hello I used to play DQMJ2 for the ds and I've been trying to find information on the point system that was used for battles, but I can't seem to find any information on it.  Not even on this site!

Basically what happened was when you battled on wifi battles against "computer versions" of other people's teams you would earn a certain amount of "points" if you won against them offline and online which would affect your ranking.

I noticed a lot of the higher ranked teams had lower "tiered" monsters like slimes, drakky, etc.

I'm trying to find information on "how many points were earned/lost per member of your team for a specific rank"

What monsters are in what rank?

What determines a monster being in a specific rank?

For example if a slime has +30 is it still rank E or is it bumped up to D, etc.?

I couldn't find the forum for DQMJ2, and figured maybe the online for this one is similar? Sorry if it's not.

The game calculates a score for each team based on their level, stats, traits, and skills. Is that what you are referring to? Or do you mean the points you earn during battle that decide the winner after 10 turns? For the former I found a formula for DQM2 on a Japanese site a while ago, but it's probably outdated for joker 3. It did not take rank into consideration however.