A little overleved XD

Hello, im playing this game again with my GF and im a little broken with my lvl 20 warrior in the Stornway zone ;D (i finised the game). Im thinking about put my ministrer or mage vocation for do some support and no break the game. There are some way to no break the game?

Revocate when you have the option to, and start from level 1 again.  Don't spend too many skill points on status bonuses, and you'll be way under powered in stats, while having some advantage due to better equipment.

Honestly though, I would still send SOME points in stat bonuses.  Just be more cautious.  Or just pick Courage and the three spell caster class paths to dump points into for balance.

You don't have to play a spellcaster.

I mean play whatever classes you wish to, just save up skillpoints.  Go back to Alltrade's, switch to Warrior again to finish off the Courage line for those round about stats.  If you still have skill points left over, then switch to Priest, dump points into Faith, then if you've used up all your skill points immediately switch to the class you WANT to play.  Play again normally, but just don't use skill points.  Then down the road, finish off Faith if it's not done, then do the same with Spellcraft.  Then unlock the Sage class later, and do the same with it's special class skill list.

You don't have to play a spell caster.  The idea is to just use it as a point dump if you want to.  Or just dump until you get the MP bonuses.  Or maybe you like using healing magic, so at least dump points into Faith and I forget the name of the Sage's special skill tree, but until those grant you their maximum Magical Mending bonuses.

How works the tag mode?

Sorry I'm not that familiar with it, but you have to talk to Pavo in the Stornway Inn.  Have you tried reading through the instruction booklet?

Revocate when you get to level 99 or switch to a level 1 character.  If you allotted skill points you may notice that you are still over-powered, but at least if you're at level 1, your GF will get the majority of the exp points in battle (because the exp yield favors characters with higher levels.)  Basically you'll be more powerful, but at a lower level you'll help her gain experience points faster.

Thanks for all the tips, now i got another question. The last day we got a co op coup of grace, can i choose one option like quadraslash and my gf the option that goes like extra exp extra money?

I think you're only allowed to do one Co-op De Gras, if all four players have and choose to do a Coup de Gras that round it gives you the option of selecting the combined Co-op.  I'm not entirely sure how it works in Multiplayer, because I'm not sure our group has ever triggered one at Tag Mode Tuesday, but my guess is that the choice for Co-op De Gras or 4-individual Coup de Gras (which is also an option) would be given to the Host player to decide.

I've only triggered about 4 of these in the 6 years (on and off) that I've been playing this, so they're super rare, but I would recommend researching the different Co-op de Gras options to know which ones you may want to use, should they trigger.

• Upvote 3

For tag mode, you go with the inn's owner and help her get more customers, scouting other worlds.

She will ask you to save, then choose if you want to share one of your treasure maps with people you meet, then you can close your Nintendo.

Once you want to stop the tag mode, just press B. If you got any tags, you can meet them at the inn.

If you want to tag your girlfriend again, go to the inn's owner and tell her you want someone to leave.

Once your girlfriend is no longer at the inn, you can tag her again.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...