Sign in to follow this  
Rezca

A quick question

I recently got Joker 3 off the JP eShop a few nights back and started going through it. ..

Is the "Free Battle" feature that the DQM2 remake had still present in Joker 3?  Where you spoke to your sibling and could set up a battle against your own monsters controlled by the AI... Is that feature in this game (And if so, where may I find it?)  or was that removed?

Yes, its there! You have to go to the wifi hall (menu -> blue crystal icon -> third option) and talk to the thug rabbit monster there (its not in a counter, its in the middle, in front of the wifi torunments slime stack)... i think its a rabbit, but might be another monster. the case is the feature you ask for is there, in the wifi hall.

• Upvote 1

Yes, its there! You have to go to the wifi hall (menu -> blue crystal icon -> third option) and talk to the thug rabbit monster there (its not in a counter, its in the middle, in front of the wifi torunments slime stack)... i think its a rabbit, but might be another monster. the case is the feature you ask for is there, in the wifi hall.

I never thought to look there  -  thanks!  I'm glad to see it's still a thing, I had so much fun with it post-game in DQM2 3D... Raising various teams of monsters and just having some casual fun with them~

• Upvote 1