New Game Version - April 22, 2016

Another new game version was released today.  I updated, which was easier this time because the APK link on their facebook page actually worked.  Looks like they have fixed the issue with the mechanics of dealing damage in the arena.  Had my first proper arena battle in a month, and it was nice.

They claim to have fixed the matching system in friend battles, but I was still unable to find a random match today.  It might be too early after the update, with not enough people having installed it yet.

Not sure if they have fixed the mini medal rewards yet (where you need to get them in a certain order). I also haven't checked on things like whether they fixed Gem Slime's mini magic burst thing. 

If anyone has any observations about the new version, please post them in here.

EDIT: Just found that they still haven't fixed the bugs with leader perks in quests.  If you select a pal with incompatible leader perks, you could still get screwy stats.  I am running Clown House bonkers with a team of max level guys who all have under 50 MP, which is about 1/5th of the usual amount.  Great.

Edited by King Zenith

You are right Zenith, so annoying bug that restricted to use cast skills as supposed to. Do normal attacks in Arena fixed or is it officially applied?

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like we need to change our strategies now.

I'm so used to attacks doing crap damage (and exploiting it for wins) that I am a little afraid of the arena now.

Mini Magic Burst is still free and super-potent.

I have not yet tested mini medals, since I'd already gotten sparring, normal, and special last evening.  Got my ovolve medal this morning.

I almost have enough mini medals for the 250 medal monster (though I don't need another Armful, so I'll wait until May to see what the next one is).

Yeah, I don't get how they can turn the monsters over so fast, can you even earn 250 medals in the week span they give?

The mini medal prizes (really just the top monster) turn over at the beginning of the month. However, since they activated mini medals with a week to go in March, the first monster was impossible to save up for.

But in any case, if you like spending 900 gems a day, you can get up to 10 per day so it'd be 25 days to get 250 at that rate.

Edited by The Mystical One

Yeah, don't need to spend that much, will just hold on to them for a while :)

Also I went thru the BBoB and didn't see any new monsters slots opened up.

Yeah, don't need to spend that much, will just hold on to them for a while :)

Also I went thru the BBoB and didn't see any new monsters slots opened up.

Awww, that's a shame. I was hoping SE SEA would learn to release more monsters like Tyranndon, Hellbane, Eggplaton, and many others.  :(

Just a heads up, they seem to have 'fixed' Forbearance crashing you in the arena as well.

However, now the skill just doesn't work. Mercurial Thrust is in the same boat where it doesn't always go first.

I think there might be a bug with prioritized moves that change turn order.

Just a heads up, they seem to have 'fixed' Forbearance crashing you in the arena as well.

However, now the skill just doesn't work. Mercurial Thrust is in the same boat where it doesn't always go first.

I think there might be a bug with prioritized moves that change turn order.

Im not sure with Mercurial Thrust for me its works always first vs enemy . Only time it not attack first is if my other monster is faster . But never saw that enemy atack before mercurial thurst.

I'm also curious with this. Anyone who could clarify and test would be appreciated.

Is anyone else seeing a lot of "Corrupt File Detected.  You will be taken to the download screen." notices while playing?  It happens to me all the time now.

I'm on android as well, although I am switching between two different devices.  I wonder if that it could be contributing to the problem.  As an extra symptom of this problem, the game will crash if I go to the paddock now. 

I am flipping between 3 versions (iPhone, Android tablet, Droid4X) and have been OK lately.

• 1 month later...

I have downloaded some new game data today. Are there any changes noticed?

• 2 weeks later...