Sign in to follow this  
momoslime

English Play Guide

So, I know there are quite a few of us playing X now.  I know I got through the 1.0 story with a lot of help from you guys and a Japanese play guide, translated horribly through Google.  The thing is, Google Translate is, well, horrible.  I was thinking it might be a cool project to compile an English play guide on Blogspot or something for new players.  With enough collaboration from the Den, I think it might be very plausible.  Thoughts?

I don't think anyone would be against it.  It is a fairly daunting task though.  I had at one time started a quest guide, but they kept changing the quest numbers or even changing how the quests were completed, and I ultimately gave up on it.  That was the biggest frustration I faced, Square-Enix kept changing the rules and I'd have to go back and re-update the work I had already done.

I think aruetto made a wiki for that purpose. Should be at the top of the dqx forums