Shin Megami Tensei Discussion Thread

anyone here getting those Game Gear Micros?

The yellow one has Last Bible 1 and Last Bible S

You can up your street cred and flex on SMT fans by playing Megami Tensei entries! Or suffer eye pain trying to look at those tiny screens

I have a preorder in for the set but I dunno. I do really wanna play those and the Shining Forces though.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/atlus_confirms_that_shin_megami_tensei_v_is_heading_to_the_west_on_nintendo_switch A little while ago there was the exciting announcement in Japan that Sh

Yes, but you also said:   I'm hoping they keep their promise and give us the PS3 version, I'll even take it digital-exclusive if I have to, but it just needs to come over for the PS3 too. 

Good news for PS4 only owners! Nocturne HD will be released on PS4 as well! The special edition for it looks pretty sweet. https://www.siliconera.com/shin-megami-tensei-iii-nocturne-hd-remaster-i

14 hours ago, Fates said:

anyone here getting those Game Gear Micros?

The yellow one has Last Bible 1 and Last Bible S

You can up your street cred and flex on SMT fans by playing Megami Tensei entries! Or suffer eye pain trying to look at those tiny screens

I have a preorder in for the set but I dunno. I do really wanna play those and the Shining Forces though.

I would be all over them if it wasn't for the steep price tag.

• 3 weeks later...

New trailer for Nocturne HD. This one shows off a lot of the areas and NPCs and how they look with the HD treatment. Visually the game still holds up well on the PS2, but with the HD treatment Nocturne is looking fantastic. Kaneko’s artstyle looks excellent in HD.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Last smt game i played was devil survivor 2 record breaker its the most lighhearted smt game i've ever played and i love how dialogue choices actually matter unlike persona 5.

• 1 month later...

Will be cool to see what the figure looks like. The tattoo/demon markings on the Demi-Fiend would be difficult to replicate I’d imagine.

https://www.siliconera.com/smt-iii-nocturne-demi-fiend-figma-is-in-the-works/

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone played Raidou 1-2? 

I've been trying to play both of them last Sunday and was extremely bored. The dialogue, presentation and story were good but everything else very subpar. Gameplay is kind of nice... but extremely repetitive. Random encounters happen everywhere, even in the towns so if you're going to buy medicine or bullets, you can loose all your progress just because the fight started right next to the item seller. The fights themselves are okay but do get very repetitive as you encounter only a couple enemies for a long time.  The objectives are also very unclear and the navigation is confusing.

The second Raidou is a little better (no random encounters in town) but I actually liked the combat less. 

Do they get any better? I've spent three hours on both and can't say I enjoyed them apart from the presentation and dialogue. Music was good but it's one of the early Shoji Meguro games, so the tracks are very short, loopy and get pretty annoying. 

• Like 1