Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

Shin Megami Tensei Discussion Thread

P5 would've actually made Valentine's Day good.

Did you guys see that they had the nerve to release P5 Valentine's anyway? That made me salty af

I saw that earlier, and I laughed and laughed at that. Remember, Atlus gets off on your tears and salt.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Did you guys see that they had the nerve to release P5 Valentine's anyway? That made me salty af

Atlas gets off on your tears and salt.

That's my job.

Yu Narukami (Johnny Young Bosch) is gonna be at a local con. Gonna shake him down to sign my fool arcana card.

That's my job.

I don't remember spelling Atlus like that, you sneaky little King Dragon guy.

That's my job.

I think you need a Doctor. Lucky for you, I'm here.

He certainly needs a doctor for spelling Atlus wrong.

That's my job.

Good, now go back and stop me from reading the Volume 13 of Berserk.

That's my job.
Good, now go back and stop me from reading the Volume 13 of Berserk.

Sorry, fixed point in time. You were meant to read that volume.

I just saw this really good review of Persona 5(skipped over spoilers of course) by Rainfall Reviews, he also did a really nice review of Dragon Quest VII.

40 seconds into that video it confirmed all reasons for never using YouTube

40 seconds into that video it confirmed all reasons for never using YouTube

That made me laugh more than it should have! XD

• Upvote 1

The second I clicked on it, I saw the length and almost quit. Then once he mentioned something personal, I lost all interest. When it became clear he'd not mention Persona 5 in the first minute, I quit.

Give me a 2-3 page online read any day.

In a 155-chacacter Twitter world, how does that stuff fly?

Edited by Plattym3

Ive just got more time to kill I suppose. Most of his videos are long like that. I like them, and a few jokes I thought were funny.

The second I clicked on it, I saw the length and almost quit. Then once he mentioned something personal, I lost all interest. When it became clear he'd not mention Persona 5 in the first minute, I quit.

Most of the guys I watch on YouTube usually open with some kind of joke or a quick skit when they are talking about games. If they have any personal attachments to the games they talk about, the usually work it into the middle of the video or break it up when it's relevant to talk about.

There's definitely a fine balance for when you should talk about the game in question and when you should relate it to your own experiences. Moderation is key.

Well he only talked about his personal history for a minute, the rest was Persona 5.

Most of the guys I watch on YouTube usually open with some kind of joke or a quick skit when they are talking about games. If they have any personal attachments to the games they talk about, the usually work it into the middle of the video or break it up when it's relevant to talk about.

There's definitely a fine balance for when you should talk about the game in question and when you should relate it to your own experiences. Moderation is key.

Honestly, that's how I do my math classes, but they HAVE to be there for a full hour.

Well he only talked about his personal history for a minute, the rest was Persona 5.

Had the video been 5 minutes long, I'd have endured it. Hahaha

Heh,twenty minutes is bit much for a YouTube video, I get it.

I'm not against longer YouTube videos by any means. I just prefer seeing people work their attachments or personal stories about the game or series in question spliced in between them talking about the game.

I think it depends how much you like the reviewer or uploader's content as well. Whenever Caddicarus (one of the guys I watch) uploads one of his Film Friday videos, I can't sit and watch him talk about a film for 40 minutes or so unless I have it on in the background while working on something else.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I get it. I've actually just been really pissed at this lately due to work. I've challenged myself to find a bunch of new science experiments to do with my Science Club since I've done the same 20 things now for 7...8? years. Every time I find something that sounds neat (3 ingredient Slime without glue) it's buried in a 10 minute YouTube video or between so many ads on blog sites that I can't $#!&ing just find the 3 ingredients. It's taken weeks to get a good list together. I should make a By Teachers For Teachers channel with the results of what I've found. Each video 2 minutes or less and the summary has all the info. Ha!

Who's hyped for April 4th! PaRappa the Rapper Remastered baby!

I'm hyped for the 5th. The day I'll probably end up getting my collector's edition from Best Buy instead of getting it on the actual release day and then when I wonder why the package is so small and I open it and it's just the regular game instead of the thing I shelled out $90 for.

• Upvote 1