We are player from Thailand. Nice to meet you!

Hello Guys!

We, a group of player in Thailand, are now up set about the latest patch that come with many bugs. Some of us can't play for a week as the game shut itself down when they do quest, ovolution, view monster, everything... The rest of us just lost our ambition as the playing atmosphere is less and less fun.

Actually we, at least me, are still hope Garena will fix this problem soon. Meantime, I'm searching around and end up here. Glad to know that there are you guys also playing (we thought we are the only remain active group of players) !

In our group we were arranging weekly tournament to do PVP. The format was changed every week to make it more interesting and attractive even for low level player. We got support from Garena Gem prize for the winner, runner up, and every participants. However...right now we stop it temporary as the latest bugs ruin PVP system.

By the way. Thanks to let me in this forum and hope we can exchange our experience and play together.

In game, my name is Arus (too many Arus, though) Lv 224. League class 7. Hope you did pick me up as competitor sometimes :)

Right on.  Thai's popping in.  That's awesome.  I wonder if this means as DQ becomes more famous internationally, we'll start seeing new accounts from SEA region.  That would be stellar, more worldliness.  I don't really play, but good to meet you guys, and awesome name pick! :thumbsup:

Edited by ignasia7

Welcome! I played from day 1 but unfortunately put it aside many months ago around level 80 I believe. There are many active people here though. Welcome to the Den!

Welcome!

After a bit of back and forth, I finally gave garena support good enough steps to reproduce the skill ovolution/ovolution bugs and they seem to actually be convinced the bugs exist and are planning to fix them.

Haven't really heard back about the arena bugs and mini medal issues.

Welcome!

After a bit of back and forth, I finally gave garena support good enough steps to reproduce the skill ovolution/ovolution bugs and they seem to actually be convinced the bugs exist and are planning to fix them.

Haven't really heard back about the arena bugs and mini medal issues.

Yeah I have been too (at least on the Ovolve front). Hope they have some luck this week working things out.

Welcomeee!

We do not discuss about DQMSL only, we can also have a chat about other series of DQ game as well. Let's share the experience together.

Btw, I also am a Thai player as well ^_^.

Welcome, and I'm sure Garena'll get ya'll taken care of, the game is for you guys in SEA anywho.