Dream Team and Monster Suggestion Thread

For me

I want a size 2 Snowbird with agility and ice focused spells

a size 1 or 2 AsuraZoma, with the skillsets of AsuraZoma, Zoma, the Sparta Mammoth, and one last one if I make him size 2

A size 4 Zemerugiasu if he is good, if not. I will just make an uberly buffed Aquarion that is size 4

As a general rule, I'm fond of my White Knight Fencing Fox build. Usually made up of Woosh & Zap or Blessed Blizzardier, Uber Knight and either Uber Healer or Crusader. Which makes me wonder. How hard is it to get those Uber Skills?

How is Zemerugiasu? Iif he is a good monster, I definitely plan on making him. If he is meh, I am just going to make an Aquarion that is size 4

I was able to get my dream team in Iru to Ruka: Watabou, Warubou, Kakurenbou/Kagebou, and Puchibou/Petitbou. Hopefully those are all in Joker 3.

Sou all of the bous?

What does Kagebou and Petibou look like?

Perhaps the database I am using is incomplete, but I cannot find any signs of many of the monsters we listed in Joker 3. No Asurazoma, no Watabou or Warubou. No Zemerugaisu, no Zodiac Monsters, and no fencing fox...to be honest, it's quite trouble some.

Perhaps I'm missing something, so feel free to check my work, this is the database I've been using.

http://dqmj3.net/

Yep, it seems that they are still investigating it. The game is only 3 days old.

Has the ultimate monster made itself known yet? And how does the trading from past games system work for it?

EDIT: The Zodiac monsters remain, in a trailer for it it includes Leonyx

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

Uh-oh...

I looked up some articles about joker 3 and they said that joker 3 will have over 500 monsters. DQM2 had over 800.... does this mean they removed 300 monsters from the game? Judging from the database Jay linked to.... yes....

wow....

Edited by Cobi

Uh-oh...

I looked up some articles about joker 3 and they said that joker 3 will have over 500 monsters. DQM2 had over 800.... does this mean they removed 300 monsters from the game? Judging from the database Jay linked to.... yes....

wow....

Well it seems they did not remove anything relevant (Hazama, Leonyx, and Estark were seen in the demo), plus I stated this before, it would be a better route if DQM does not bloat itself like with Pokemon. Pokemon is just desperate to make new ideas and I do not see what they can do now, but DQM still is full of ideas that can be explored.

Here are some possibilities though

1. They said over 500, but there is really 1000 or so

2. They got rid of the unused or crappy monsters noone cared about to make the game have less irrelevant stuff, or to save space

3. They are trolling us, and are going to give America this version right when a professional version with 1000 monsters (Very unlikely)

So you know think Pokemon is desperate, yet Dragon Quest isn't for monster ideas?

Pretty sure Pokemon at the least doesn't rely on recolors just to add new creatures.

So you know think Pokemon is desperate, yet Dragon Quest isn't for monster ideas?

Pretty sure Pokemon at the least doesn't rely on recolors just to add new creatures.

just realized the hypocrisy, yeah

It is likely for space then, as DQMJ3 seems like a pretty big game

Well, in honesty, a large number of those 800 monsters inpro were "Better and Best" versions of monsters

Edit:Just realized you were going off Iru/Ruka. Well, I got nothin'. Also, I've seen Leonyx, but can't find any of the others. Shame. I really like Exorsus

Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace

Here are some possibilities though

1. They said over 500, but there is really 1000 or so

2. They got rid of the unused or crappy monsters noone cared about to make the game have less irrelevant stuff, or to save space

3. They are trolling us, and are going to give America this version right when a professional version with 1000 monsters (Very unlikely)

1. No reason to say "over 500" when they could say "over 1000". It's less than 600 for sure, some numbers on the japanese wiki claim 530 or so. Terry's wonderland had more, and that's not including palette swaps.

2. There's no such thing as a monster no one cares about. Saving spacing is not an excuse in the year 2016 either, although time/budget constraints is (but shouldn't).

A major disappointment for sure. I'll see if I can put up a list of monsters removed in joker 3 by going through the complete list of DQM2 monsters and seeing which of them reappear in joker 3. I think the slime rangers were removed since I can't find them, and probably monsters too small or large to ride like hell hornet, drohl, wormonger, the size 4 ones, and monsters that weren't really monsters like terry, realm of the almighty, stormsgate citadel, etc all got the chopping block.

So the final boss monster is not the most pleasing to the eye, he is like if you mixed Orgodemir, Corvus, Ozzoto from Dragon Ball, and Senketsu from Kill la Kill together. So overall, I am still sticking with Zemerugiasu, Hazama, or Aquarion as my main size 4 monster

I doubt they got rid of Rigor Mortex or the like, as Leonyx is still in it.

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

Cobi's done a search of monsters that got the axe for Joker 3, and...if I'm reading it right...it's most unpleasant...

To be fair, the other half of the fun is staying on topic.

lol

well my entire dream team is on the fritz of not even being in the game, so that is bad.

Damn. I don't really have any monsters in mind when I play monsters games. I kinda just go with my feeling at the time. Although, I do see that would actually motivate me more to go for certain stats and traits and such. If this indeed comes our way, I may find a monster to aspire to. Keep me interested longer into the game.