database on all female DQ monsters/ enemies?

There isn't one.  There are also VERY few monsters of a specific sex, and from those, specifically female in nature.

Dragon Quest never uses M/F as a classification for monsters specifically.  Only characters.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 1

Maybe someone might whip that up for you, but in the meantime you could browse through all the monster images on the Den's main site.

These were the only ones I could think of off the top of my head:

witch.png - Has alternate versions

vivian.gif - Has an alternate version

evil_jessica.png

witch.png

Maybe someone might whip that up for you, but in the meantime you could browse through all the monster images on the Den's main site.

witch.png - Witch, and her reskin Old Hag (DQ3 NES)

vivian.gif - Vivian (DQ4 NES version) Has an alternate version There is no alternate version, it's just the remake models, but only one per version of DQ4

evil_jessica.png - Evil Jessica (DQ8), has a pseudo reskin (Statue of Jessica [DQ8])

witch.png - Witch (DQ8), also has an alternative/reskin (Ice Queen [DQ8] and Siren [DQ8])

That's probably about 80% of what could be classified as female throughout the entire series. Hell, for all we know Trolls could actually be female.

DQ9:

Morag, and her various rehashes, reskins (Cannibelle).

Larstastnaras, and her various rehashes, reskins (Slugly Betsy and Tyrannosaura Wrecks).

There are also three spiders...but they're clearly spiders with no distinguishing female characteristics, it's just assumed they're female.

DQ8: Everything mentioned above +

Empyrea

DQ7:

AquaSpirit (good girl but a boss)

WindSpirit (good girl but a boss)

Neris (not an actual bad girl)

While no distinguishing characteristics exist, it's implied Chibi is female, but never stated (Chibi is a Hellworm).

DQ6:

nada!

DQ5:

Faux Dowager

Hula Ghoul and her reskin (Hulagan)

Pocus Poppet and her reskin (Terracotta Warrior) - problem with this duo is they only look semi-feminine and it's hard to say if that was intended

The Winter Queen - bear in mind her actual skin is NOT of a female at all, but rather a Blizzag type, which is amorphous.

DQ4: Aside from Vivian above,

Dirty Dogu and her reskin (Pocus Poppet...same enemy from DQ5, only Dirty Dogu is a unique skin)

I believe that's about it for the main series.  I'll recheck DQ3.  Sorry, I don't have time to check 10 or the spinoffs.

DQ3: everything is stated above, just 2 models, and they're both old ladies riding broomsticks.

Edited by ignasia7

There are she slimes and Queen slimes. That's another 10%. :P

witch.png - Has alternate versions

vivian.gif - Has an alternate version

evil_jessica.png

witch.png

That's probably about 80% of what could be classified as female throughout the entire series. Hell, for all we know Trolls could actually be female.

And they're always suffering from a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction?

troll.png

OH GOOD GOD WHAT IS THAT MONSTER?!

Again, just browsing:

dq10wii_352.jpg

I re-edited my post with a list of every female looking and potential female monster in the main series.  If you guys feel like adding the links to the monster wiki, be my guest, but that should make it easy to search.

Edited by ignasia7

My god, I wish I could play DQX...  :cry2:

There's also Empyrea.

empyrea.png