Sign in to follow this  
uncooperativebastard

Dragon Quest Monster Parade Droid/IOS

Does anyone here play the mobile version of monster parade?  It's all Japanese, but the recent update features multiplayer so I was wondering if anyone's playin it.  It used to be all auto parade (couldn't command moves), but now you can control your own monster and play with up to 4 players.  The graphics are pretty nice too.

I usually play it on blue stacks cause it flows better, but I don't see any problems playing on my iphone so it shouldn't crash or anything (just a little laggy)  I think I'm starting to like this more than super lite.

http://www.dokodemo-dqmp.jp/

post-79791-0-74139700-1458695406_thumb.jpeg

post-79791-0-20840900-1458707675_thumb.jpg

Edited by uncooperativebastard

I like this way better than dqmsl.  Breeding is more of a choice than an evolution.  way more options.  I thought it would be easier to get a basic  english translation done.... but no.   there are some custom files that need to be looked into.  A basic unity graphic edit for some of the registration screens can be done though (for both ios and android.  

that update made me lose my save and I am kinda pissed about that.   I like it.

• Upvote 1

They're doing a cross-over between this and DQX, so I just started playing it today.

They're doing a cross-over between this and DQX, so I just started playing it today.

Do you play any other DQ games beside X (and excluding Monster Parade)?

I've played all of the main series games except 7 and 8 (eagerly awaiting the 3DS ports), Fortune Street, and DQ Super Light (though it's been a little while since I played that).

• Upvote 1

Ok, I was just curious is all. I only see you post on the DQX board, so I wasn't sure. It's gonna be a good year with DQ 7 & 8 3DS on the way. :)

Ok, I was just curious is all. I only see you post on the DQX board, so I wasn't sure. It's gonna be a good year with DQ 7 & 8 3DS on the way. :)

No worries.  The DQX board is my 'home' on here, so to speak, is all...lol.

No worries. The DQX board is my 'home' on here, so to speak, is all...lol.

I think that's what made me curious. Sometimes it's hard to tell what everyone around here has played and not played depending on the parts of the Den they frequent too.

Sounds like an excuse for Woodus to add a "My played/beaten DQ titles" section with checkboxes to our profiles to me! ;)

• Upvote 1

Sounds like an excuse for Woodus to add a "My played/beaten DQ titles" section with checkboxes to our profiles to me! ;)

I'm all for that, actually. TO THE SUGGESTION BOARD!

Level 99 in the Killer Crimson event. Still haven't scouted him.

rng pls

Level 99 in the Killer Crimson event. Still haven't scouted him.

rng pls

I have a key for the multiplayer match with him, if three of you guys want to join me

I managed to get 2 going through all those stages. Tried one out to see how we'd (tried with Polan) do and we got murdered pretty badly.

Saving that second key for when I know I'm ready, but I'm totally up for it at some point.

Do you know if they expire with the event?

Assuming it does, but we still have five days left.  Time to farm the crap out of stat seeds again.   :laugh:

Well, let me know when we want to try them :)

Also, did you guys make us a Den team?

Yea we should make a Den Team

Something tells me you won't be a good teammate...  :laugh:  :tounge:  :wink:

• Upvote 1

I made a team with Polan named "Dingle".  I can change the name for something a little more tasteful instead of our inside joke from another game.  We're level 2, so we're up there kicking slimes and taking... beatings from Nokturnus.  The ID is "lnrknh".  Mention who you are in the Team Chat if you join, please, just for reference.

If there's another available with a few peeps already, I don't mind jumping ship.  It was just a way for us to chat while playing at work or something and not switching back to Discord, risking the game restarting.

Side note, got Crimson today.  Hesitated using meat on it getting up to ~60%.  Decided to just gamble on the 10% for the 200th time.  Got lucky.  Still up for the group one when I feel ready for it.  Can't decide if I want to use my Baramos Zombie, Dragonlord, or Hargon. 

I was playing this a bunch in September, and then when I got a new phone in December my save data didn't carry over. I guess I didn't click on the right stuff before I restored my phone. I've been hesitant to get back into it, but I was really enjoying it so I'll probably deal with it and start over someday... T_T

lolz I'll be cooperative here lol

I've already been playing since it came out so I think I'll start a new account for Den's Team.  Plus if you start now, you get a $#!& load of gems so come at it y'all

• Upvote 1

I made a team with Polan named "Dingle".  I can change the name for something a little more tasteful instead of our inside joke from another game.  We're level 2, so we're up there kicking slimes and taking... beatings from Nokturnus.  The ID is "lnrknh".  Mention who you are in the Team Chat if you join, please, just for reference.

If there's another available with a few peeps already, I don't mind jumping ship.  It was just a way for us to chat while playing at work or something and not switching back to Discord, risking the game restarting.

Side note, got Crimson today.  Hesitated using meat on it getting up to ~60%.  Decided to just gamble on the 10% for the 200th time.  Got lucky.  Still up for the group one when I feel ready for it.  Can't decide if I want to use my Baramos Zombie, Dragonlord, or Hargon. 

I'm down to join your team Phanir - I'll come around and join when I get the chance. 

Total of four peeps that aren't randoms.  Doubling our member count...?  Man, the rest of the players should fear us.   :laugh:   But seriously, welcome to the team, guys, and hopefully we can all get destroyed in some runs together soon.

Old man Baramos just joined my crew and he's asking to be pimped out, so... he and Hargon are fighting over stat seeds at the moment.  Does anyone have a decent healer for group events at all?  No luck on my end, so may change my third Dragonlord into one if RNG likes me enough.  After those Crimson runs and the fact I got DL three times in a row, it's safe to say it doesn't.

My best healer so far is a level A Behoimi Slime.

Old man Baramos just joined my crew and he's asking to be pimped out, so... he and Hargon are fighting over stat seeds at the moment.  Does anyone have a decent healer for group events at all?  No luck on my end, so may change my third Dragonlord into one if RNG likes me enough.  After those Crimson runs and the fact I got DL three times in a row, it's safe to say it doesn't.

What you should do with those Dragon Lords is fuse them together ;)

That's how you see those Level 99 guys in multiplayer; they got a hold of 10 of the same monster.

Edited by MKVarana

Sign in to follow this