• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any pictures for Gracos guys? I'm still having bad luck catching random gracos pals lol

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I've made some major updates to the spreadsheet tonight.  For starters, it now has the Perks and Leader Perks for most monsters on the list, taken from the list here at Dragon's Den.  Thanks Woodus!  The spreadsheet also now has Filters.  When you're looking at it, click on Data from the menu just under the spreadsheet's title, then click "Filter views...".  From there you can choose to reorder the list by monster name, skills, or perks.  This way you can find your monster without knowing its Big Book # or see what monsters have the perk or skill you're looking for.  I even added some color to make things lively!

That's the good news.  The bad news is, this is probably my last update.  I've gotten pretty tired of this game these last few weeks.  I finished the main quests long ago, I made it to Arena Rank 7, and I've stopped getting monsters worth leveling from the tombola.  Between that and the lack of new content, there's really nothing more for me to do.  That's why there's no new monsters this update - I just haven't been playing that much.

I'll keep checking the game for new content for a while, but I won't be searching Pal Provider lists for new monsters until there's a reason to start a quest.  Sorry about this, guys.  Final Fantasy Record Keeper kept me entertained for half a year, so I was hoping this would too.  Guess it's not to be.

...doesn't mean I'm quitting the board, though.  I'll still pop in when I feel it's necessary. :)

Okay, so I've made some major updates to the spreadsheet tonight.  For starters, it now has the Perks and Leader Perks for most monsters on the list, taken from the list here at Dragon's Den.  Thanks Woodus!  The spreadsheet also now has Filters.  When you're looking at it, click on Data from the menu just under the spreadsheet's title, then click "Filter views...".  From there you can choose to reorder the list by monster name, skills, or perks.  This way you can find your monster without knowing its Big Book # or see what monsters have the perk or skill you're looking for.  I even added some color to make things lively!

That's the good news.  The bad news is, this is probably my last update.  I've gotten pretty tired of this game these last few weeks.  I finished the main quests long ago, I made it to Arena Rank 7, and I've stopped getting monsters worth leveling from the tombola.  Between that and the lack of new content, there's really nothing more for me to do.  That's why there's no new monsters this update - I just haven't been playing that much.

I'll keep checking the game for new content for a while, but I won't be searching Pal Provider lists for new monsters until there's a reason to start a quest.  Sorry about this, guys.  Final Fantasy Record Keeper kept me entertained for half a year, so I was hoping this would too.  Guess it's not to be.

...doesn't mean I'm quitting the board, though.  I'll still pop in when I feel it's necessary. :)

What a shame.  :(  I hope u find some new DQMSL content for the summer