Sign in to follow this  
Ashes

Dragon Quest X v3 OST

So here are photos of the sound track and each page of the booklet that comes with it. I can try scanning these in some time if anyone needs/wants.

f8vmLlg.jpg

oHYmC44.jpg

9lAitN3.jpg

Qu0DVTx.jpg

XzVL7Wq.jpg

d0sKRtC.jpg

dd99mFz.jpg

u4ix6Uf.jpg

• Upvote 2

Duuuude! Really cool! Dragon Quest music never quits being awesome, either.

Forget the soundtrack...

Where can I get that keyboard?

Play-Asia has the non Metal version. you can also find them on ebay. Usually between $50-$80

Do you plan to rip the soundtrack into FLAC, WAV, or 320kbps MP3? It would be so much appreciated if you did!

Edited by ChucklesProduction
  • Upvote 1

Forget the soundtrack...

Where can I get that keyboard?

I got it off amazon for $50 I think. Not bad considering I've seen keyboards go for $100+ easy

Do you plan to rip the soundtrack into FLAC, WAV, or 320kbps MP3? It would be so much appreciated if you did!

I was going to rip it for my personal library to MP3... Working with professional artists I'm hesitant to post it publicly on the net. i don't know though, I may change my decision later i suppose.

I was going to rip it for my personal library to MP3... Working with professional artists I'm hesitant to post it publicly on the net. i don't know though, I may change my decision later i suppose.

I understand, I work with professional artists for my own games soundtracks.. I've ordered the soundtrack myself but I can't rip the music off CD's on my computer (No CD drive). It would be so much help if I could gain access to the MP3 files. If you want, you can PM me and we can work something out?

Edited by ChucklesProduction

I want the MP3s, no CD drive here either.

I want that soundtrack and I want that keyboard.