So an awesome thought just crossed my mind, what if the released the DS Dragon Quest games on the Nintendo eShop for Wii U and 3DS. There already translated. They took the time to put them on the app store, so maybe they could do the same on the eShop.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

If 7 and 8 do well, I could see it happening. I think it's more likely they'll take he DS version and put it on the U

That'd be up to SE, but...

Considering that FF4 DS is on pretty much every platform? A re-release wouldn't hurt much.

My point there is that the FF titles released on DS are on every platform, and considering it'll come to eShop eventually, why not DQ?

Edited by Mattcraft

I somewhat doubt Square Enix would incorporate DQ IV's Party Chat from its mobile release into the possible rerelease of the DS version. It'd also be nice if the music doesn't start from the beginning after every battle, but that's a minor nitpick. Besides that, I'd be perfectly happy to see the DS releases of DQ V and VI on the (preferably 3DS) eShop.

Adding onto Kalmana's reply, I'd buy the NES DW games on the eShop (if it ever happens) in a heartbeat, especially if they go for only $5 each. Seeing the GBC DW Monsters games and/or the GBC remakes of DW I-III on the 3DS eShop would be pretty cool as well.

They're comming to the U's eShop. I don't think Nintendo will bring DS games to the 3DS eShop. In the hindsight of 3DS games on the 3Ds eShop, I think it's a little silly.

That'd be up to SE, but...

Considering that FF4 DS is on pretty much every platform? A re-release wouldn't hurt much.

My point there is that the FF titles released on DS are on every platform, and considering it'll come to eShop eventually, why not DQ?

I'm still waiting on a FF5 remake, and no, the mobile version doesn't count.