Sign in to follow this  
Tiael

Nintendo Direct tomorrow, 3/3/2016

I am hopeful! I would really like for this to come out before my Birthday this summer.

I don't have a Wii our Wii u with me at work, so I can't watch right away. But one of my friends will be watching and will tell me about anything DQ related. I can also catch the whole thing later as I'm sure someone else will upload to YouTube.

Doesn't Nintendo live stream their directs on their YouTube channel?

Yep! They're also posted there afterwards, so you can find it on their official channel, Erdrick. :)

oh boy! I'm super excited for this direct, now! I don't think ANYTHING'll be able to top how surprising it was to get confirmation on the VII and VIII 3DS versions last direct. I'm just thankful we're getting those two, but if I was allowed to wish I would totally want DQM Terry's Wonderland to come over here, too! And Rocket Slime 2!  I'm having such a hankering to play Dragon Warrior monsters again, I would just as excited if the original Gameboy games came out on the 3DS virtual console.

Ah! So exciting! I don't even care how unlikely it may be, it's still fun to imagine! :P

Year of DQ!

This is going to be one of those times when I agree with the group.

I'd be disappointed NOT to see DQ news in this direct. Or the next.

Nintendo is gonna reverse announce them. They're gonna shred the scripts live on stream.

Nintendo is gonna reverse announce them. They're gonna shred the scripts live on stream.

All while Ricky Grover sits in the corner yelling "COR BLIMEY!"

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. This is awesome, you know why, cause tomorrows my birthday. Between my New 3ds I got from my family as an early gift, new one piece chapter, and a Nintendo direct this is gonna be awesome.

I am stoked.

• Upvote 1

So yeah hype AF.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

http://gbatemp.net/threads/official-snes-emulation-on-n3ds-coming-soon.417234/

If this is legit I'm disappointed for the lack of DQVII but hyped for official SNES emulation! BlargSNES was a decent emulator but the only DQ that worked flawlessly was DQVI. I heard that CATSFC SNES is better (at least on N3DS) but I'm sure ROM injection will outmatch it. :) DQM:CH already runs perfect thanks to GBA ROM injection!

Now that I think about it the whole main and monsters series are playable on 3DS!

Officially playable:

DQIV (NDS)

DQV (NDS)

DQVI (NDS)

DQVII (3DS)

DQVIII (3DS)

DQIX (NDS)

DQX (3DS)

DQXI (3DS)

DQMR (3DS)

DQM2R (3DS)

DQMJ (NDS)

DQMJ2 (NDS)

DQMJ3 (3DS)

Playable via Virtual Console ROM injection:

DQI (NES/SNES/GBC)

DQII (NES/SNES/GBC)

DQIII (NES/SNES/GBC)

DQIV (NES)

DQV (SNES)

DQVI (SNES)

DQM (GBC)

DQM2 (GBC)

DQM3 (GBA)

Wow! :D

Edited by bjaxx87

Should theoretically get a release date for DQVII, stoked.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/705014887794102272/photo/1

2PM PT, that's 5PM where I'm at and I'll be working 4-8. Tomorrow's shift is going to be fun with the curiosity eating at me.

tumblr_n9n1u78G141tdhimpo1_500.gif

Seriously though, it'll be good to know the release date. At least they better tell it. Whenever I take my first week off this year is dependent on it.

Edited by Stepchan

I thought the only GBA games were available via the very old Ambassador program?

Also, that picture is... very suspect. The wording on it is very poor, how did it even leak and... why is Nintendo using Windows 7 still?

Since those ambassador games were dumped everyone can create custom GBA VC .cia files. You just need an entrypoint (and there are many) to install them on your 3DS.

Is there any need for Windows 10? The company I'm working at is still using XP for many computers (the newer ones are running 7). But yeah, we should take that "leak" with a grain of salt.

But even if it isn't true..., the whole DQ series is playable on the 3DS in some shape or form - pretty cool!

Edited by bjaxx87

Windows XP isn't supported by Microsoft anymore, so Windows 7 is probably the best route to go since its most like the windows that everyone has been using since 1995.

The Direct covers games to be released through summer, and the leak was from the European Direct. It just means Europe won't see the game until later, that's why they will be covering Fire Emblem, which has already been released in Japan and North America.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Direct covers games to be released through summer, and the leak was from the European Direct. It just means Europe won't see the game until later, that's why they will be covering Fire Emblem, which has already been released in Japan and North America.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

And Yo-kai Watch

No release date, they named the main character Auster.

Obviously you pick his name like every DQ title, but I guess that's the one Nintendo likes.

I swear we are  never gonna get a release date,its just gonna show at my door one day without any warning.

• Upvote 1

Wow...I want pretty much everything from that direct.

And still a lack of release date for VII? ):

We got trolled hard

Anyone else nervous that they just said "2016" this time, and not Summer 2016 like they did in November?