Here are the current explanations of each perks in this game.

Artful Dodger - Increases evasion based on the difference of AGI between the attacking monster and the defender. If the monster with Artful Dodger has 120+ more AGI than the attacking monster they have a 25% chance to dodge. If the monster with Artful Dodger has 200+ more AGI than the attacking monster they have a 50% chance to dodge (currently only possible if under the effects of Accelerate).

Metal Body - Doubles MP consumption.

Critical Massacre - Increases critical chance on attacks by ~10%.

Desperado - Increases critical chance on attacks by 20% when at 1/4 HP (yellow health bar). Stacks with Critical Massacre.

Critical Thinker - Increases haywire chance on spells by ~10%.

Despellado - Increases haywire chance on spells by 20% when at 1/4 HP (yellow health bar). Stacks with Critical Thinker.

Steady Recovery - Monster heals for a % of its max HP after each action.

Magic Regenerator - Monsters restores MP for a % of its max MP after each ation.

Tactical Trooper - Monster has a chance to do a normal attack after any action (excluding defend).

Double Trouble - Monster is guaranteed to do a normal attack after any action (excluding defend).

Gold Getter - After completing a quest you receive 20% more gold.

Sizz Adept - Sizz-damage based skills do 15% more damage and cost 50% less MP.

Also, I may forget something so please feel free to add.
Edited by Nelin

I think critical massacre and thinker are always in effect. not just high HP.  Desperado and Despellado increase crit when low HP (I think anytime in the orange, but not 100% sure).

Artful dodger applies all the time, I believe.

Artful Dodger - Increases evasion based on the difference of AGI between the attacking monster and the defender. If the monster with Artful Dodger has 120+ more AGI than the attacking monster they have a 25% chance to dodge. If the monster with Artful Dodger has 200+ more AGI than the attacking monster they have a 50% chance to dodge (currently only possible if under the effects of Accelerate).

Metal Body - Doubles MP consumption.

Critical Massacre - Increases critical chance on attacks by ~10%.

Desperado - Increases critical chance on attacks by 20% when at 1/4 HP (yellow health bar). Stacks with Critical Massacre.

Critical Thinker - Increases haywire chance on spells by ~10%.

Despellado - Increases haywire chance on spells by 20% when at 1/4 HP (yellow health bar). Stacks with Critical Thinker.

Steady Recovery - Monster heals for a % of its max HP after each action.

Magic Regenerator - Monsters restores MP for a % of its max MP after each ation.

Tactical Trooper - Monster has a chance to do a normal attack after any action (excluding defend).

Double Trouble - Monster is guaranteed to do a normal attack after any action (excluding defend).

Gold Getter - After completing a quest you receive 20% more gold.

Sizz Adept - Sizz-damage based skills do 15% more damage and cost 50% less MP.

Whoa Shaviine nice info! I will put these on top post. By the way, what do you mean by haywire?

Edited by Nelin

Whoa Shaviine nice info! I will put these on top post. By the way, what do you mean by haywire?

Spell criticals. I think they're still called critical hits in the game, but I'm so used to DQ9 terminology. :P

Spell criticals. I think they're still called critical hits in the game, but I'm so used to DQ9 terminology. :P

If an enemy spell-crits, it says Critical Hit (oddly). If a player monster spell-crits, it says the spell went haywire.

Thanks Shaviine, I added a Monster Perks page to the DQMSL section with your info.

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqmslandios/monster_perks.php