Sign in to follow this  
DranzerX13

DranzerX13's DQVIII 3DS Yangus Only Challenge (JPN Ver) *Boss 13 a

Rhapthorne's Final Form (1st Phase) is a pain in the ass. I had to level up my other characters to around level 30, and Yangus did all the work while the others just stood there. Metal King Slimes, woot. Since his first phase is just about using the scepter till you summon all 7 orbs, I'm not recording footage of the first phase. That first phase was VERY annoying. After his first phase, I died on his second form, then I saved it.

Edited by DranzerX13

My 3ds top screen got cracked, so I need to get a replacement for it off ebay. My boss walkthrough will resume after I get that fixed. It'll be fixed in the next 2 weeks.

How did you crack your top screen?

well, not cracked but...lots of scratches and permanant smear marks that won't come off. I was trying to use a wool pad (not metal) to get rid of an annoying mark on the right hand side of the screen. I think the right hand side of the screen was wore out or something, that's probably why it had that large mark on it.