Arena Tombola Tickets

Arena Tombola tickets definitely did not reset.

I think there are 50 total balls this time around though. I got Boe on my first 10-draw though, so that was nice. Just need Boh and I'll have a Mumboe-Jumboh!

I guess Garena may think it will be reset at first but when they got many of question from us they're not sure and ask developer(Garena is not the one who develop) and wait for developer's answer which is quite delayed, so we got late response.

Anyway I still has today's ticket and I got new one already :D

There are 60 total balls this time.  I've got 2 Mumboh Jumboe's so far, so it seems like it will be easy to 4-star, as I had hoped. The skill options are pretty limited (couldn't even pass along the Stomp skill from one of the constituent monsters), however the perks are decent: Double Trouble and Critical Massacre.

The stats at max level are:

HP: 521

MP: 233

ATK: 419

DEF: 300
AGI: 248

WIS: 241

• 1 month later...

Then its safe to say that tomorow in new event all unused ticket from today event will still be available ?

Edited by CHRZANEK

If it is like last time they should be available.

Looks like they just released the first set of prizes again.  At least I can now 4-star my Mumboh Jumboe.  Still incredibly disappointing that they are just re-doing the same prize sets again and again.

I gotta say, this is the just the latest in a long list of disappointments. The only reason I'm even still playing is cause the Japanese version looks so cool and varied. I think that whoever's in charge of releasing new content for this game is really dropping the ball. We've been geting the same stuff over and over lately, and the game is really starting to stagnate. Not to mention all of the game-breaking glitches and complete lack of reasonable matchmaking.

Sorry for the rant, but this game seems like it's wasting it's potential by moving forward so slowly. It's really making me grumpy >:(

I gotta say, this is the just the latest in a long list of disappointments. The only reason I'm even still playing is cause the Japanese version looks so cool and varied. I think that whoever's in charge of releasing new content for this game is really dropping the ball. We've been geting the same stuff over and over lately, and the game is really starting to stagnate. Not to mention all of the game-breaking glitches and complete lack of reasonable matchmaking.

Sorry for the rant, but this game seems like it's wasting it's potential by moving forward so slowly. It's really making me grumpy > :(

I understand  :( I wish they would show more monsters like Horseman, Slemperor and others like Shield Ogre and Steel Demon.

Sorry for the rant, but this game seems like it's wasting it's potential by moving forward so slowly. It's really making me grumpy >:(

Now it have too low ppl thats why they dont care. Im suprised they still support sea . I dont know why they dont do a global version but sea is definitely too small for them.