Arena Tombola Tickets

I thought I read this somewhere, but now I cannot find it.

Will the Arena Tombola tickets over when the game resets?  Or do I are they unique to each run?

I sent in a question to support, will post here if I get a response :)

I've collected a lot of Arena Tombola tickets to pull next round reward.

Looking forward to combine 4 of them together. (But don't intend to buddy boost. Just for collection.)

Hope you get the response, it will be shocked if the Arena Tombola tickets are reset as well LOL.

But I'm pretty sure they weren't reset.

Ya, should be 18th

If it's not different from the JP version, you should still keep them. The earlier JP version may have had it at a point where they weren't transferrable, but as it is, they do in the current day one, so I'd say the chances are pretty good.

Not sure, unless they didn't understand my question, the response I got back said no, they don't carry over.

tombola.png

Well I hope they understood what I was meaning and I don't cause you to unnecessarily burn your tickets. I plan to leave 10 or so behind just to see.

I dont understand. Does it mean that on the 18th, it will be a different monster already?? And if lets say I already have mum , and im planning to get the other three, it wont be in this tombola right?? 

I dont understand. Does it mean that on the 18th, it will be a different monster already?? And if lets say I already have mum , and im planning to get the other three, it wont be in this tombola right?? 

You have to wait until 2/18/16 to see the next monsters on the list. You could only get 2 monsters from Tombola tickets.

You have to wait until 2/18/16 to see the next monsters on the list. You could only get 2 monsters from Tombola tickets.

I see. I only resume playing recently so i miss the earlier monster from previous event and only got mum.

I see. I only resume playing recently so i miss the earlier monster from previous event and only got mum.
No, you can get both Mum and Boh from this round's Arena Tombola.

Tomorrow, when they reset, the monster on Arena Tombola should be the remaining 2.

If you still get only Mum, you should hurry to pull Boh before tomorrow's reset.

I'm trying but cant seem to get boh. The rewards do indicate though that i can only get mum map from rainbow ball. Or should i ignore that?

kLzfz14.jpg

Edited by velato

I'm trying but cant seem to get boh. The rewards do indicate though that i can only get mum map from rainbow ball. Or should i ignore that?

kLzfz14.jpg

You misread. Both mum and boh are under the special ball.

Everything under the ball until you get to another color ball are under that ball.

Edited by The Mystical One

Well, I am banking on the support guys misunderstanding Woodus' question.  I have enough Arena Tombola tickets for 94 pulls, and since I have already cleaned out the tombola 4 times, there isn't much incentive to pull again.  If I lose all of those tickets, I guess I will know better for next time.

Edited by King Zenith

The staff had an enquiry to developer again and found that the Arena Tombola Ticket WON'T disappear after reward reset.

So we don't have to spend all of ticket.

But I think it's too late that they answer our question before the deadline only 3 hours!!!

The staff had an enquiry to developer again and found that the Arena Tombola Ticket WON'T disappear after reward reset.

So we don't have to spend all of ticket.

But I think it's too late that they answer our question before the deadline only 3 hours!!!

Geez, I only have 10tickets lol, Well we can just farm it again anyway so it's okay.  :thumbsup: