Angelo, Gabo, Meena, Torneko (!) confirmed alongside some returnin

DQH2-Scan_02-11-16-280x373.jpg

Alena, Kiryl, Maya, Terry and Jessica are confirmed to return.

Not sure where that leaves Psaro, Bianca, Nera and Yangus.

Doesn't make sense to lose all the DQV representation, so maybe they just haven't confirmed them yet.

Plus there's probably gonna be other new characters.

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-adds-minea-torneko-carver-gabo-maribel-angelo

Torneko wacks beasties with his trusty abacus!

Also going to be a trailer released February 24th.

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-first-details-screenshots

Edited by Tiael

And here we were just talking about Torneko, Tiael. Glad to see that he'll be joining the cast this time along with Gabo. It'd be ruff if he wasn't in the game.

And here we were just talking about Torneko, Tiael. Glad to see that he'll be joining the cast this time along with Gabo. It'd be ruff if he wasn't in the game.

We are mind readers, aishen't that right?

I dont expect Psaro to return only cause of his involvement in the first one. Glad to see Torneko in there. I wouldnt imagine they would leave Yangus out and only include Jessica.

Hell they should keep him and add Ragnar and Borya, they will then have every DQIV character..

It's like DQIV Heroes XD

At least DQVII has 2 reps, I missed having one in the first game.

I'm all for Ragnar joining the cast, even if it meant replacing Yangus. That would be a fair trade off.

I hope that if they go the route of a villain bein playable, it's either the DragonLord or Hargon so we get some Dragon Quest 1 or 2 representation.

It would be awesome if they got Frank Welker to do the voice of Gabo.  I imagine him sounding something like Bubba from DuckTales.

GABO :D

His new design is a little strange to me... it's not even that different, but anyways, I'm happy he's in the game!

...I wonder what his voice will sound like?

Hopefully it's nothing ruff.

Man, Torneko! I am excited for that. Watch his super be him pulling out his sack and doing an AoE of all the weapons he's carrying. That would be fantastic! I'm glad Kiryl and Alena are returning, That means we have pretty much the entire DQIV cast sans Ragnar, which is sad because Ragnar is awesome too.

What the ruff are you talking about?

(I'll stop now.)

If they have super-bosses, like Nokturnus and Zoma in the first game, I wonder who they would be. Estark is an obvious choice. A 2 stage battle with the DragonLord (normal/dragon) could be cool. Heck, I'd like to see Malroth included, if only to know whether they would actually give him Fullheal.

Considering there were 8 characters in Heroes 1 hopefully we'll be looking forward to 2 more reveals at some point. It kind of sucks Bianca, Nera, and Yangus look like they're getting left out, I don't really see a point in not bringing back all of the old cast. On the bright side the heroes are looking to be a lot more interesting design-wise this time around.

I was really happy to see Angelo and Torneko, I hope they at least have one DQ V represenatives and hopefully it's Deborah.

Considering the fact that Deborah has big breasts and this is a Koei Tecmo game, you can bet your ass she'll find her way in.

• Upvote 1