OK, I will have to try a different pal, I usually used some attacks too, but I was only hitting for single digits.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best Ovo Road ever. Somehow managed to get all 3 eggs at once, two during regular battles and one from the boss.

Well, I did it.  I had to Metal my Small Fry up to 70 and use Mystic's Armful pal and spend 200 Gems.  And even then the eggs almost killed me.  But I did it.

Why did I spend 200 Gems, you ask?  Because Round 2 was the first time I'd even seen an Eggsalted Leader, let alone gotten one to follow me.  Didn't want to let that go.  Between that and the Eggstremist from the boss, though, I don't regret it one bit.

Only one Leader to go and I'll have my first SS...

The key to pass without Gem is preserving your mp. Attack spell consume too much mp so you can't go through 4 rooms before mp run out.

The most efficient way for me is spending mp only on Burning breath, Paralysing touch, helm splitter and midheal. Normal attack by double trouble monsters on a single target (the one his defend reduced) is the best deal.

Leader peak is also key point. Attack, HP or MP are good.

As I have many 4 stars monsters now Ovolutionary road is like walk in the park. But the first round I passed without using Gem is using above strategy. All no star monster is enough (at that time my team are Leo, killing machine, skeleton, balzack and squid.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone with gem slime to help in ove ?

I got still too weak team to counting on burning breath (got only on dark king slime bb +2)

Thanks - feel free to add me even if u dont have gem slime

My id: 299 940 896

Edited by CHRZANEK

Yeah but for me even the Armful nerfs your physical attacks, I run out of MP pretty quickly then.

Yeah but for me even the Armful nerfs your physical attacks, I run out of MP pretty quickly then.

Its too depends what combination of leaders u using . For exemple I cant use boss troll pal if I got boss troll leader but if I change leader everything is ok ...

Ohh, wait. So the reason I seem to not be able to beat it now without using 100 gems is because double-armful is nuking my attack power?

It might be. The game is still bugging when you use certain leader. Gold slime wouldn't be in the super tombola anymore. They keep releasing monsters we don't want. I am sure a everybody wants to get a Goldslime.

Is getting leader harder then other eggs?

I ran it 4 times,got 2 eggstremists and 2 beaster eggs.also lost about 600 gems.last run was lucky no trauminators and only spent 100g.

just need one eggsalted for my tortured soul i mean wight.

Yes i would like to use those beaster eggs but don't have a boss.

I have Vermil lion and Wight priest waiting for their leader egg.

Who should i ovolve first and what are some after ovolution recommended skills for them?

I have boom/kasap on lion and zapple/midheal on skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got this salted leader egg and not one but 3 of them.Also got 4 eggstremist thanks to my gem slime pal.But now i dont know if i should ovolve my vermil lion and wight priest at all...

I just lern how beat ove road without gem slime friend and not using gems . Its much more fun now so far I did 7 run on 7 tries without using gems.

All u need is oboros (1or2) & dark king slime

I have Samigina*3 and one that is 61Lv and 3 dark kings.You are probably thinking about spooky aura+burning breath combo.Who do you use as pal and what is your party?

My party is

Oboros ,Oboros, dark slime , blue fang ,unicorn + friend is arm with burning or powerful caster .

Oboros got zammle,midheal king got zammle too ,uni not so helpful mostly defense him unless (after battle I let him heal party)

Blue fang just got kabuff for last two fights

You probably mean Orobas.Are any of your monsters boosted?

Is Orobas your leader?