• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best Ovo Road ever. Somehow managed to get all 3 eggs at once, two during regular battles and one from the boss.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, just tried this and got stomped.  Well, I did make it through the first two battles, but two Wight Kings + two Barbatos = death.  I'm pretty sad that I've got 5 S-ranks now and still can't complete all content without gems.  Sounds like I'm not alone, though.

Chichi?  Potato?  Mystic?  Please to add me as a friend, please?  :D  I usually run Taurtarus for my leader.  Sometimes I switch it to Barbatos or Stout Troll.

Best advice I have been given for this Quest is to have multiple monsters in your party that can use Burning Breath.  It has a remarkably high success rate and it makes this a lot more doable.  I have three monsters with burning breath (Armful, Emperor Wyvern, Dark King Slime) and nearly everyone has Midheal.  If you can set up something like that, you won't need to depend on Gem Slimes to run this Quest without spending gems. 

Burning breath and heals are a must, as Zenith said. I also like to have grab a pal with multiheal too like an elysium bird. Sometimes the wyvern pals have both burning breath and multiheal, which is awesome. I'd say starting out on the ovo road, of you have someone you know you want to get to SS, and you make it through the forst 3 battles before you die, it's probably worth it to spend the 100 gems.

Wow, just tried this and got stomped.  Well, I did make it through the first two battles, but two Wight Kings + two Barbatos = death.  I'm pretty sad that I've got 5 S-ranks now and still can't complete all content without gems.  Sounds like I'm not alone, though.

Chichi?  Potato?  Mystic?  Please to add me as a friend, please?  :D  I usually run Taurtarus for my leader.  Sometimes I switch it to Barbatos or Stout Troll.

I run an alternate strategy because I don't have monsters with Burning Breath. All the enemies there aren't resistant and some are even weak to Poison skills. The damage over time it deals is massive (because it's a percent of their HP) and you can just guard each turn afterwards while the poison chips them down. Just a helpful tip in case you don't have Armful. :P

Thanks for all the advice, guys!  I do have a monster with Burning Breath, but it's an A-rank (Small Fry) and it's about level 26 right now.  No metal monsters to train it up, but I do have a LMK I could use.  As for heals, I've got Ivory Flower and Barbatos with a Midheal stuck to him and that's it.  I've got a Midheal Egg Royale, but that's going to my Samigina when he evolves into an Orobas.

I do like it that different events and aspects of the game require different strategies.  Gives you incentive to raise a bunch of different monsters.

I wonder what's holding it up? The maintenance took almost a day and still not finished. I wanna play and continue to farm eggstremists lol

I'm not sure but I think consecutive login will continue to count when we login again(even though we skip for some days). It will not reset to zero.

I guess they will wait the approval from Google and Apple for the bug fixed patch. It's not good to let players play the defected one. But I think a t least they should inform the player what's going on and when will we get the update. If they plan to wait for new patch they should inform us in advance.

Idk guys but I'm expecting MORE Gems for us! This is the best maintenance ever! LOL  :P

OK, how do you do the Ovo Road now, I spent 50% of my magic just taking down one Swingre (didn't have a Gem slime)?

OK, how do you do the Ovo Road now, I spent 50% of my magic just taking down one Swingre (didn't have a Gem slime)?

Have lots of Zammle and Zapple.  First round I do: Kabuff x2 and I do burning Breath every round in which my opponent is not all paralyzed.

Also need lots of midheal.

If you have your own burning breath user and can take a pal that has burning breath with you, do so.  2x Burning breath in a round is very nice.

Armoured Scorpions are always taken out first, since they can Zing.

If claws is in play, I kill anyone who is Oomped after that.

I focus on Black dragons when they are in (they case bounce).

I also focus on Barbatos. 2x AoE from them is brutal.

Everything is weak to Zammle and Zapple (And things like Thunderbolt Slash.

Edited by The Mystical One

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned I did all that, had 3 guys with burning breath, everyone one has Zammle it was only taking ~100 if I was lucky.

I used to be able to clear out the first 3 room before worrying about running out of magic. Now I was below 50% just taking out the Armoured Scorpion and a Swingre?

I didn't try the Ovo road before the "maint fix" so I wonder if something changed or I just had bad luck?

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned I did all that, had 3 guys with burning breath, everyone one has Zammle it was only taking ~100 if I was lucky.

I used to be able to clear out the first 3 room before worrying about running out of magic. Now I was below 50% just taking out the Armoured Scorpion and a Swingre?

I didn't try the Ovo road before the "maint fix" so I wonder if something changed or I just had bad luck?

I just ran it this morning. I was doing the usual amount with zammle. Your zammle users have decent wisdom, right? Though even my Armful with poor wisdom was doing decent damage with it.

Also, often when all monsters are paralyzed, I'll switch to regular attacks (especially if I lead with armful and have an armful pal... the leader boosts to attack help a lot).

I ran it this morning with the usual success as well.  TMO might be on to something though with the wisdom comment.  Perhaps you brought a pal with a wisdom bonus leader perk that completely killed your team's wisdom (much like can be done with HP and MP if you pick the wrong pal, owing to the crappy bug that is still prevalent).

Also, like TMO, I rely on attacks for most of my damage.  I usually have three monsters with Double Trouble and more than 460 Attack Power though, so that goes a long way to helping the process.  I definitely throw in the odd Zammle here and there on monsters who take a long time to chip away at though.