• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best Ovo Road ever. Somehow managed to get all 3 eggs at once, two during regular battles and one from the boss.

If you cab grab a pal with a Gem Slime, you might be able to cheese your way through by abusing mini mega magic. Otherwise, gram someone who can paralyze, and cross your fingers. You probably won't make it through without spending gems unless you bring a Gem Slime buddy though.

Five runs so far and I have 4 Eggstremists and 1 Eggsalted Leader.  That's an improvement over last time.  On the down-side, I lost an extra 100 Gems because of the following sequence of events:

1) I died

2) I called for a Priest

3) I paid the priest

4) The game crashed right as I clicked the "100 Gems" button

5) My game reloaded and I was back in the battle and still dead.  The priest came again

6) I had to pay another 100 to revive again

7) No crash this time :)

So that... kind of sucked.  I've had three runs without spending gems though, so I guess it was trying to even things out a bit ;)

Can't commit much this week till 17th as i am on northern light chasing vacation in finland now with wife... too tired to log in n spend all my stamina...

Now that I have a Skeleton Swordsman of my own, I'm loving how much easier it makes things (especially if I can pick another as a guest leader.)

Any idea if the Egg event is any different than the last one? I was hoping for a chance to stock up on eggs with good healing skills.

Hi chichi I'm Goldarks. I also sent you a request. Orobas is my leader. Thank you very much!

Also a question. Can you recruit skeleton swordsmans from the dailies?

No to the recruit.

In general, anything C rank and above cannot be recruited (with some exceptions--special quests often have special targets that are higher than D rank and can be recruited, and mimics can be recruited from quests too)

I've gotten a couple empty runs myself, so it's not just you. Hang in there!

I also don't know if this has been anyone else's experience, but so far every Eggsalted I've gotten has come in twos. I'll get one midway through the run, and then the final drop also happens to be one as well.

My luck has been much better this time around. In 8 runs so far I have one eggsalted leader and one beaster egg (plus a bunch of eggstremists).

Finally ovolved my Psaro! Chichi, I had Flora in my party when the beaster egg joined. You brought good luck to my team. Thanks!

SWEET - So glad to hear it King Z. :)

My luck also seems different this time...3 runs this far, and I got one of each egg.

Terry and Andrew, I should be on your list now.

So after about 10 Eggstremists, and 3 rounds of nothing, I got my Eggsalted Leader and ovolved to a Hell Gladiator.

tumblr_o2kfxcaobK1sveq0so1_400.jpg  tumblr_o2kfxcaobK1sveq0so3_540.jpg

I shouted "FINALLY" pretty loud when the Eggsalted Leader joined. 

I have had good luck this round, having two friends with Gem Slimes has made a huge difference (thanks for one chichi). I lost count on the number of runs I have made, probably close to 20 and I have gotten 7 Eggsalted leaders total so far.