Sign in to follow this  
Cranberry

Killer Crimson Needs Your Help

img.dqx_3.jpg

Hi.  My name is Killer Crimson, you might know me as that super powerful robot that lives in the Version 3 content.  I won't go into details as I know some of you have not reached my location yet, and I don't want to spoil things for you.

So, I was just going about my everyday business of slaughteirng everything that dares confront me, when I heard some troubling news.  It seems a quartet of thugs are plotting my downfall for the weekend of February 6th and 7th.  These heartless fiends go by the name of Cranberry, Krw, Matt, and Mimas.  Word on the street is that these heartless thugs are going to attack me in my home.

Now, I have great confidence that my blades will be able to cut through these ugly fiends with like a hot knife through butter, but I want to really teach these 4 a lesson and show them the true meaning of horror.  That's why I am looking for some volunteer RANGERS to come and cheer for me this weekend.  When Rangers cheer, there is a good chance they'll activate the Coup De Grace special, a powerful special ability that can mean the difference between victory and defeat.

So, how about it members of the Dragon Den?  Who here among you is willing to come this weekend and cheer for me, Killer Crimson, as I defend myself against these aggressors?

Please post here if you are willing to help, along with your times of availability so we can plan what time to make a stand!  

Credit to KRW for the idea of making Killer Crimson the one asking for help.

I would if I had V3 and Ranger unlocked. Sorry I can't be of help.

*Scurries off to continue translating Theatrhythm Dragon Quest*

• Upvote 1

Want me to social that request out to the Facebook/Twitter feeds see if you get any hits that way?

Where do I sign up to cheer on Crimson? We can't have those upstarts ruining everything!

Yes Woodus Yes!  Crimson wants your Facebook attention!

Ashes to help Crimson, let him know what your availability is so he knows when to launch his counter attack!

A family emergency came up today and I ended up having to dash before we even talked about this.

Obviously, family issues come before game stuff, but I still apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused today.

Tomorrow should be good, though, as far as I know, so if people can cheer on Crimson, please let us know!

Hey guys.  We're planning to attempt this fight on Saturday morning at 5 AM PST.

If any of you are at Version 3 and can help cheer us on, we can really use your help.

Feel free to just show up, but if you know you can help us, please reply here so that we have a head count.

Thanks!

Go Dragon's Den!

Not sure if it helped at all last time, but do you want me to social it out again?

• Upvote 1

If you're curious how this turned out, I'll leave this here: