Demo is up on Japanese psn.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent about an hour with it tonight. It is pretty chill.   It's more terreria than Minecraft IMHO. Not that that is a bad thing. But it seems pretty well crafted and quite charming

I am gonna make a JP PSN account now so I can download it and try it myself.   Well, his point does hammer home.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/08/20/how-to-create-jp-psn-account-in-60-seconds/#/slide/1

I wonder what the limit for chests are in the game. There's gotta be a threshold for the number that you can create. I'm slowly tearing up all the dirt I can because..I can. Too bad you can only dog so deep when digging into the ground or I'd dig to the center of the world.

I wonder what the limit for chests are in the game. There's gotta be a threshold for the number that you can create. I'm slowly tearing up all the dirt I can because..I can. Too bad you can only dog so deep when digging into the ground or I'd dig to the center of the world.

True. They're worth 100 points, right?

I think the chests are worth 50 points by themselves, but there are bonus points if you have certain furniture pieces together. Once you build a room and add all required basic pieces, you get a new tile to make another room. When you make a new room, you can expand it you aren't limited to the room's first size. Just remove the wall and build a bigger one after it has fully transformed into an actual room using the required basic pieces. Bigger room means more furniture combinations, i always keep the basics and add the cooking spit to each one, and 5 pots seem to make anothet bonus. Also, the signs you find in the overworld are worth 100 points bring those haha. I have 7 rooms 2 stories with the basics and spit, then i just fill the remaining space with pots, 50 points each plus i believe a bonus for having 5 pots per room.

For the record, i noticed at some point before max level, when my camp leveled up, if i removed the furniture and alot of points were deducted, but my camp didnt level down, just decreased points on the gauge. Then when i readded that same furniture with those same points, if the amount of points i removed were greater than the ones deducted before the gauge hit zero, the points would stack and i would get more points.

So if someone wants to try, when you level up, right away take away furniture and you shouldn't level down it gets locked and you dont have many points to begin with for the new level and just readd the furniture pieces.

Good luck! I found the demo to be a lot of fun despite not being able to understand Japanese. Thankfully they have pictures of the items you need to make so you can pretty much guess what you need to do.

I am right now playing the demo and indeed it is easy to digest. It could be a nice game to import, as far as this experience has shown me. One thing I dislike about it is the fact that the controls aren't as precise as I am hoping for. Maybe I'm too used to Terraria's precision.

I am right now playing the demo and indeed it is easy to digest. It could be a nice game to import, as far as this experience has shown me. One thing I dislike about it is the fact that the controls aren't as precise as I am hoping for. Maybe I'm too used to Terraria's precision.

If you are having a hard time placing stuff, L1/R1 are your friend. hold both to lock into a strafe so you can drop blocks in front of you. L1/R1 independently will let you place a block one higher or lower than right in front of you.

If you are having a hard time placing stuff, L1/R1 are your friend. hold both to lock into a strafe so you can drop blocks in front of you. L1/R1 independently will let you place a block one higher or lower than right in front of you.

I discovered that like a minute after posting. Lol

• Upvote 1

The demo for me was verrrry fun. It's the funnest thing I've done so far this year. I did all the basic quests and thought that the abandoned houses in the 1st quest is a neat idea, something that Minecraft doesn't really have. Beating the dragon was hard tho since the hitbox on the dragon was terribly small. I'm working on a 2nd layer for my town. I don't really wanna do anymore work tho in case it gets announced for the west. Guess my guess of this getting localized announcement a day before Japan's release was wrong (aka how Heroes was announced for localization)

• 7 months later...

If I remember it just needed closed room with a door, the cooking spit and a treasure chest.

Yeah that way the gal (can't think of her name now) will prep food and keep it in the chest.

Yeah me too, I played thru the first 2 chapters using google translate to help me along, will be way more interesting when I know the full story behind the tasks I was completing.  :)