Sign in to follow this  
Prince Valiant

Great Satan Nimzo/Mirudorasu

What do you think? According to jp guide, it is only 4☆ for quest, as costly MP spells, yet he is a 5☆ in arena.

He's good at present but in the future other SS monster may overtake him. Because even in Jap version he still cannot be reincarnated. It may take some time to be able to be reincarnated in Jap and so in SEA it may take veryyyy longggg time. So if anyone who like him can invest gem for him but if not you can wait for other Boss.

For me, I'm a fan of DQV so I will try investing on him with some gems :)

Edited by Xguard
  • Upvote 1

He's good at present but in the future other SS monster may overtake him. Because even in Jap version he still cannot be reincarnated. It may take some time to be able to be reincarnated in Jap and so in SEA it may take veryyyy longggg time. So if anyone who like him can invest gem for him but if not you can wait for other Boss.

For me, I'm a fan of DQV so I will try investing on him with some gems :)

Same, love dq5, most romantic dq series n Bianca ♡♡.

As much as i dislike him, i got him on a second try n yeah, the wait i wonder how long...

I actually find Nimzo a disappointment as the Finale in dq5. If I recall correctly, he was also the finale of dq2 n he was badass at that time. I want Mr Zoma n my fav Baramosu of dq3!

I always mistaken the names of those old-man-like monster bosses  :P

I just accepted you Prince Valiant. Thanks  :thumbsup:

Edited by Nelin

They removed Passive Skill(reflect the magic) from SS form,it's kinda disappointed. Anyway I got him from the 3rd ten pull.

Edited by Xguard

Aww crap, no magic counter? Do u guys have apk of jp version? Cant find it in google play..

At SS his abilities are Kasizz and Kaboom.

Kasizz is great! It really make high damage. And Black Blight is good for Metal hunter and 2 step of damage reducing is also good.

I use all of 4 moves from S and SS rank without any other skill from eggs because these skills are already good  :whoa:

At SS his abilities are Kasizz and Kaboom.

Wow. That's really good for arena. He covers 3 damage types (Frizz, Sizz and Bang) with the best versions for each spell.

Hopefully I'll be able to do ovolutionary road by the time it comes back around!

Kasizz is great! It really make high damage. And Black Blight is good for Metal hunter and 2 step of damage reducing is also good.

I use all of 4 moves from S and SS rank without any other skill from eggs because these skills are already good  :whoa:

Really? That's awesome! I'll have to set Nimzo as my leader from now on when there's metal keys being handed out. :P

If zammle n zappie? 15% magic crit n high wis, hows tge damage?

Zapple is good too, but not Zammle.

There're more monsters that sensive to Zapple than Zammle and if it's critical Zapple can be 1HKO.

However, I still like Black Blight which is 2 step ATK reduction. And I prefer Kafrizz than Zapple. I has to be Kazap instead of Zapple so I will change it with Kafrizz.

Kazap is rare..