Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #146A & B - Preorder DQVII and DQVIII

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

You have to post proof that you did. That's the whole point of this Quest and why everyone else has images proving they pre-ordered.
Sorry, but please don't jump all over me.

here..

HNI_0052.jpg

You need your user name in there too. It's in the rules on the first page.

1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.

Nothing on that picture was digitally added, please relax yourself.

OK, Eccadarius, Yangus hasn't said anything or accused you of a darn thing. You're WAY reading into things that aren't there. He literally copied and pasted the rules. That's it. Nothing else. Zero judgement. He didn't "jump all over you" earlier either. Had I come on earlier I would have simply referred you to all the rules and you'd probably be pissed to hell at me too.

Simple:

VMuAhq.png

HNI_0053.jpg

Please listen to me,

I had a very bad weekend. It was so cold here that a water pipe burst and water flooded my apartment and Yangus's words felt to me a bit harsh sounding. There I've written

my member name. That's the best focus I could do. I am sorry for any trouble. If you want a better picture, I am sorry that's the best focus I could do on such short notice.

You pass, I can see it fine! Sorry about the pipes, my brother and sister in law are frozen solid and waiting to see what happens with their pipes...

omg crap I forgot to keep my preorder receipt for DQ7 :(. I assume there's no way for you to take my word that I preordered it?

I'll have my DQ8 receipt from today's preorder up later this wee ^.^

omg crap I forgot to keep my preorder receipt for DQ7 :(. I assume there's no way for you to take my word that I preordered it?

Sorry, DQ7 quest is long over, but later this week is fine for 8.

Image is pretty bad quality but you can hopefully read my name and see the game

xDP1RIP.png

• Upvote 1

Image is pretty bad quality but you can hopefully read my name and see the game

xDP1RIP.png

Approved

Also, why do I not have the DQ Heroes badge? i have the one for preordering it, but I should have also gotten the one for owning the game, right? 

Also, why do I not have the DQ Heroes badge? i have the one for preordering it, but I should have also gotten the one for owning the game, right?

Did you post in the topic proof?

I thought the topic proof was the same as the preorder one. I imean the proof would be the same, right? I preordered it on PS4 and got my badge and then i also have it on my steam account for PC too. I have been inactive on the forum because of serious school studies so I never saw the thread if it was different.

I thought the topic proof was the same as the preorder one. I imean the proof would be the same, right? I preordered it on PS4 and got my badge and then i also have it on my steam account for PC too. I have been inactive on the forum because of serious school studies so I never saw the thread if it was different.

Here's the quest:

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33056

I'll tell you what I tell my students: I'm not a professional detective :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: .  It's either right there or it's not, I don't look hard.  Look at the topic and let me know if I missed your submission.

post-76124-0-74010000-1484082778_thumb.jpg

ã¨ã‚“ã§ã‚‚ãªã„ï¼ãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚´ãƒ³ã‚¯ã‚¨ã‚¹ãƒˆVIII? 3DSã§ï¼è‹±èªžã§ï¼ç§ã¯æ—¥æœ¬èªžã‚’書ãã“ã¨ãŒã§ããªã„ã®ã§ã€ã‚²ãƒ¼ãƒ ãŒç¿»è¨³ã•ã‚Œã¦ã†ã‚Œã—ã„ã§ã™ï¼

...å¾…ã¤ã€‚ç§ã¯ã™ã§ã«ã“ã®ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ¼ã‚¯ã‚’作ã£ãŸã‚ˆã†ãªæ°—ãŒã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

IMG_1232.JPG

ã¨ã‚“ã§ã‚‚ãªã„ï¼ãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚´ãƒ³ã‚¯ã‚¨ã‚¹ãƒˆVIII? 3DSã§ï¼è‹±èªžã§ï¼ç§ã¯æ—¥æœ¬èªžã‚’書ãã“ã¨ãŒã§ããªã„ã®ã§ã€ã‚²ãƒ¼ãƒ ãŒç¿»è¨³ã•ã‚Œã¦ã†ã‚Œã—ã„ã§ã™ï¼

...å¾…ã¤ã€‚ç§ã¯ã™ã§ã«ã“ã®ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ¼ã‚¯ã‚’作ã£ãŸã‚ˆã†ãªæ°—ãŒã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8]

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I was expecting you to go for the Simpsons "Kill it!" video that you said you wanted to do when I made the same joke with VII :P

Um...I'm glad you remembered that?

attachicon.gifIMG_1232.JPG

とんでもない!ドラゴンクエストVIII? 3DSで!英語で!私は日本語を書くことができないので、ゲームが翻訳されてうれしいです!

...待つ。私はすでにこのジョークを作ったような気がします。

OK

Finally preordered VIII, let me know if you can't read it. ^^;

fVGid3T.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here's the quest:

I'll tell you what I tell my students: I'm not a professional detective :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: .  It's either right there or it's not, I don't look hard.  Look at the topic and let me know if I missed your submission.

I didn't post there. I posted in the one for pre-order. I am trying to say that I assumed pre-ordering and psoting in pre-order thread would validate me for both owning it and pre-ordering since obviously I picked up the game :(

Here's the quest:

I'll tell you what I tell my students: I'm not a professional detective . It's either right there or it's not, I don't look hard. Look at the topic and let me know if I missed your submission.

I didn't post there. I posted in the one for pre-order. I am trying to say that I assumed pre-ordering and psoting in pre-order thread would validate me for both owning it and pre-ordering since obviously I picked up the game :(

No. That's never been the case.

It's entirely possible to pre-order a game and then never buy it/pick it up.

• Upvote 1

It's entirely possible to pre-order a game and then never buy it/pick it up.

Happened to me with DQBuilders. Pre-ordered it, something came up that I had to allocate that money to the other thing, never bought it myself. GF came through for Christmas, though.

• Upvote 1

I ordered DQ Heroes, and bought it, but forgot to put up the proof at quest time.  ah well, no use crying over spilt Amor Seco Essence.

I ordered DQ Heroes, and bought it, but forgot to put up the proof at quest time.  ah well, no use crying over spilt Amor Seco Essence.

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the dog bite.

Here it is! I preordered it a bit ago but forgot to put it up here.

http://imgur.com/2RN1OjZ

Edited by clusa