Quest #146A & B - Preorder DQVII and DQVIII

20160912_210824_zpscivynqms.png

So my girlfriend surprised me with this screenshot on monday. Does it count if I didn't do it myself? Haha.

She ordered via her own amazon account so i can't access it currently to bring up the date and to add my username on screen. My name is on there though, as per my blog and youtube channel. Will try to get a more official picture asap just didn't want to wait til last minute to post which i guess i pretty much did anyway haha.

Don't bother. This is 100% fine.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meh, its fine. The next time i go to gamestop i'll just drop some more money on it and upload that receipt then.

Just VII for now, I was waiting on a date for VIII, but that's been delayed. Took this real quick at work

It's entirely possible to pre-order a game and then never buy it/pick it up.

Posted Images

So I assume you'll have a thread soon for posting your copies of DQVII in?

If I posted my shipping confirmation email, would that still count? I lost my original order confirmation.

Likely tomorrow morning, I'll send in a screenshot of the title screen of the game running on my 3DS with my screen name (and my DW2 NEs cart, as per tradition) in the shot, to prove I unlocked my preloaded copy.  I assume that's how it will work for those like me with digital copies?

If I posted my shipping confirmation email, would that still count? I lost my original order confirmation.

Sure.  But it needs to be ASAP.  The contest is ending.

OK. And here are the final winners!

146A

Awesomeinblue

kwaii_koneko

AustNerevar

The Dog of Zahan

Anrui Ukimi

kleev_55

gooieooie

Flute_Warrior

146B

kleev_55

At this time, DQVII/146A entries are CLOSED.

OK, should have those added

Wait, the contest for the DQ8 preorder hasn't ended yet, has it? I expected the DQ7 contest to end before 8 did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I derped big time when trying to get this image up here. Anyway, here it is:

QK3M52K.jpg

Edited by AustNerevar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's mine, just done moments ago!  Under the wire by a dog's nose!

dq8%20preorder_zpsl7n4wloc.jpg

Edited by The Dog of Zahan

Here's mine, just done moments ago! Under the wire by a dog's nose!

dq8%20preorder_zpsl7n4wloc.jpg

You, my friend, must have the largest dog nose of all. This doesn't end for like 2 weeks!

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

You have to post proof that you did. That's the whole point of this Quest and why everyone else has images proving they pre-ordered.

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

You have to post proof that you did. That's the whole point of this Quest and why everyone else has images proving they pre-ordered.

Sorry, but please don't jump all over me.

here..

HNI_0052.jpg

Edited by Eccadairius

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

here..

HNI_0052.jpg

You need your user name in there too. It's in the rules on the first page.

1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

here..

HNI_0052.jpg

1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.

Nothing on that picture was digitally added, please relax yourself. 

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

here..

HNI_0052.jpg

OK, Eccadarius, Yangus hasn't said anything or accused you of a darn thing.  You're WAY reading into things that aren't there.  He literally copied and pasted the rules.  That's it.  Nothing else.  Zero judgement.  He didn't "jump all over you" earlier either.  Had I come on earlier I would have simply referred you to all the rules and you'd probably be pissed to hell at me too.  

Simple: 

VMuAhq.png

I pre-ordered DQ VIII.

here..

HNI_0052.jpg

OK, Eccadarius, Yangus hasn't said anything or accused you of a darn thing.  You're WAY reading into things that aren't there.  He literally copied and pasted the rules.  That's it.  Nothing else.  Zero judgement.  He didn't "jump all over you" earlier either.  Had I come on earlier I would have simply referred you to all the rules and you'd probably be pissed to hell at me too.  

Simple: 

VMuAhq.png

HNI_0053.jpg

Please listen to me,

I had a very bad weekend. It was so cold here that a water pipe burst and water flooded my apartment and Yangus's words felt to me a bit harsh sounding. There I've written

my member name. That's the best focus I could do. I am sorry for any trouble. If you want a better picture, I am sorry that's the best focus I could do on such short notice.

• Upvote 1