Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #146A & B - Preorder DQVII and DQVIII

Hey there Legendary Heroes of .... well, wherever you're from!

This is going to be a 2 part "quest". Get yourself 2 shiny badges for #1 preodering DQVII for 3DS and #2 preordering DQVIII for 3DS.  You can even get 2 more shiny badges down the road when you show us you actually bought them!!

The first part, preordering Dragon Quest VII & VIII, starts now and runs through the day before the release date of each (no going in to preorder the day it comes out emoji23.png ).  So, the DQVII preorder period will be shorter than the DQVIII preorder period.  This topic will stay open and the opportunity for a badge will be there the entire time.  I anticipate doing a badge round-up about once a month.  So, if you've posted proof, wait a bit for your badge.  We'll get you!

What you need as proof:
1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.
2. A picture of your screen or email showing that you preordered it online. Again, put your username on a sticky note to show us YOU purchased it. You can blur out any personal info if you'd like.

Clear? I hope so. Just post them here to earn your badges and we'll let you know if it's not enough proof! 

Edited by Plattym3

Here's my pre-order for both on one order.

4djrLyt.jpg

So um....what if you dont have the recepit anymore.

Since I preordered 7 basically the day that preorderes started a while back in like, late november at gamestop. . .

Idk. We went through all this with the DQHTWTWATBB contest. We need proof. Sorry.

meh, its fine. The next time i go to gamestop i'll just drop some more money on it and upload that receipt then.

• Upvote 1

meh, its fine. The next time i go to gamestop i'll just drop some more money on it and upload that receipt then.

You've got a few months.

ask the store to print a new reciept for you. thats what i did for dq heroes.

• Upvote 1

I'll pre-order it as time goes along.

Pre-orders:

post-76452-0-18206600-1453080498_thumb.png

post-76452-0-08176900-1453080499_thumb.png

mj, I hope you have Amazon Prime. If not, get it. It'll pay for itself with those games alone with their new 20% off pre-orders deal.

Ah...days off from work. Nice to play catch up on stuff. Here's my pre-order:

2016-01-18%2009.24.50_zpsa7l8n2m0.jpg

• Upvote 1

Pre-orders:

I do! I've had it for five years, now, and can't recommend it enough!

• Upvote 1

Hope this works...

La2yWI.jpg

I just preordered DQ7 and DQ8 on 3DS. Thanks!

post-6911-0-56150100-1453697750_thumb.jpg

Hope this should suffice.

2djc4li.jpg

I also learned that everyone who had preordered DQ7 at that time was in the store. All 3 of us.

They do say that three's company...

Wakka wakka wakka.

Ironically the three of us are also pretty good friends. we actually gave each other DQ themed xmas gifts this year. It was neat.

I gave them a slime plush and DQ8 Jessica figure.

And they collectively gave me a neat DQM 2 Cobi & Tarra keychain. This thingy mp-PvnSSFn3GWVo3tBymekQ.jpg

And the other got a Terry figure, the DQH one.

Edited by Kalmana
  • Upvote 1

2djc4li.jpg

I also learned that everyone who had preordered DQ7 at that time was in the store. All 3 of us.

I don't know... I mean it's most definitely NOT a receipt!

😉

• Upvote 1

Ironically the three of us are also pretty good friends. we actually gave each other DQ themed xmas gifts this year. It was neat.

I gave them a slime plush and DQ8 Jessica figure.

And they collectively gave me a neat DQM 2 Cobi & Tarra keychain. This thingy mp-PvnSSFn3GWVo3tBymekQ.jpg

And the other got a Terry figure, the DQH one.

I've never really said this about any DQ related merchandise, but I FREAKING WANT THOSE KEYCHAINS!

I don't know... I mean it's most definitely NOT a receipt!

It's ok. You know what the receipt also says. "hard"

That should account for something.

and btw, my friend, the one who printed out the ticket did say that if there was a issue i could give you their store number and you can confirm it. So...yeah.

I've never really said this about any DQ related merchandise, but I FREAKING WANT THOSE KEYCHAINS!

You definitely should. They're really neat. And the packaging isn't too bad either:

Kinda big pics so....

2ynjo5f.jpg

3148287.jpg

j0yvzb.jpg

I also just checked, if you really want one it looks like they are still selling it on amazon for like, 10 bucks.

Here ya go

Sarcasm missed. You're good!

It's what I do best.

Thanks for the link! Oh man, I'm a big fan of Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, as it was thanks to those games I got into DQ in the first place back when I was a young'un, so owning those would be great.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the link! Oh man, I'm a big fan of Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, as it was thanks to those games I got into DQ in the first place back when I was a young'un, so owning those would be great.

Same. I was introduced to DQ through a tips and tricks magazine that had a section on DWM 1. It was before gold and silver was released and it was really into pokemon and i needed something to fill the void...So, grabbed DWM, loved it. and eventually tried the main titles. And it fast became one of my favorite game series.