Happy Birthday Plattym3

Please join me in wishing Plattym3 a happy birthday!

May the light shine upon this brave warrior.

Dragon-Quest-Cake1.jpg

Happy Birthday :thumbsup:

'appy birfday, guv!

Hope it's a good one for ya, my RPG brother. Twins for life, right Platty? :P

• Upvote 1

Happy birthday Platypus

Err, Plattym3!

Oh.  My.  GOD!  It's time to break out the pinata, and thunder thrust for candy!  The ol' dodger has gone and gained another level...

Grat...oh, I mean Happy Birthday Plattypus!  I mean, the illustrious Platinum King...I wonder if that's hitting the Zenith of the slime line?  May the axes swung, and spears thrust never hit their mark.  Thy humourous self dodge evermore the yolk of seriousness and faux adulthood ever pass you buy.  Don't change buddy.  Good drinks, good food, good cake, and to health, family, and friendship!  Happy Birthday man!

Edited by ignasia7

Happy birthday Platty!

. Good drinks, good food, good cake, and to health, family, and friendship! Happy Birthday man!

All are well on their way.

Drinking unlimited coffee today, not limiting myself.

Food? I brought a box of Mac and Cheese and cooked it in the microwave. That's my favorite meal. Eating a whole box!

Cake? Didn't plan it, but 2 separate kids brought in a cake as a surprise today for me. One is a Carvel ice cream cake. So. Damn. Good. Hell, last year I had a room mom and she didn't do a damn thing for my birthday. This year, my students impromptuly did it!

Health? It's going well.

Family? My grandmother was released from the hospital yesterday. She's doing well. Everyone else is well and I get to see most at my birthday party tomorrow.

Friends? Well, lots of texts and Facebook messages today (and this post). 30 or so coming tomorrow for my party!

Dragon-Quest-Cake1.jpg

Umm... is that Slime supposed to be me? And what are those goomans doing with sharp objects?

You better hope those aren't Poison Needles in disguise...

One good hit and BAM!