Sign in to follow this  
Dhoulgirl

Dhoulmagus Figures?

Finally gonna cave and get me the Rhapthorne figure >//< But now......Dhouly.

I saw it was an actual thing, at least it said so on a few sites, with pictures too. But even though it said 'could maybe find them at x locations' I searched and searched and......nothing.

Anyone know where I can find his figures?

And just any merch of him in general would be awesome too.

Yeah hold on.......

yD3CnAw.png

There's one of them. I found more and downloaded the pics somewhere.

Searching for the Japanese name really helps when looking for merch. I found one you may like.

601030820.jpg

But as I was typing this I realized this particular figure was out of stock...Sorry. 

Edit:AHA! I found the silver one!

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/601009016001

Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace
  • Upvote 1

Thankyuu. Yep all the places I looked said out of stock. I downloaded a pic of that one too.

Didnt think there were figures of him... But they look really awesome..

Super cool! I would love figures of Dhoulmagus! I have the Hero, Jessica, Yangus, and Angelo. I didn't even know such figures existed!!

I know they are doing that 3D printing service I wonder if that would work on existing characters in non chibi form?

If that is the case I would just want a 1 pose figure of everyone! The Hero, Medea, Jessica, King Troad, Angelo, Marcello, Yangus, Red, Morrie, Lady Rosalind,Bangerz, Mash, Kalderasha, and Valentina!! wow!

THAT would cost a good chunk of change. XD I'm happy just having Rhapthorne and Dhouly. Though I wish they had one of original Dhouly too and not just his turned-evil form. And one of his chicken I mean demon form. But those two are the only two I have found of him so far.

Unless I have something custom-made.

I wouldnt mind having some figures... But they may be pricey if they are hard to find?

I wouldnt mind having some figures... But they may be pricey if they are hard to find?

Some of them like Rhapthorne are pricey. But the Dhoulmagus one I found isn't so much. o -o

I can't wait until they do that 3d printing service! I wonder how much it will cost?

Not too sure? If it's reasonable then......May use it.

I havent found Dhoulmagus at any online shops I visited... Found some of the other major villains though... 

The picture of Dhoulmagus w/ box, was mine. I sold that figure. I have another sealed in the package. I also have more like the 2nd picture shown. I might part with them at some point ;)  

Edited by metalslyme