Alphyn Ovolves!

Yeah, I haven't had squat for quite some time and then boom I get a few in the course of a week (thanks to TMO seeing the Alphyn ovolve line being one of them).  I just need some of those higher eggs now >.<

Hope they bring it back though, I was kind of looking forward to ovolving that one

Confused... I can't ovolve Orochi or Psaro anymore..? Did they roll off the whole patch? Or is it me?

I am also crashing and getting the "corrupt data" & 10 minute download after I do just about anything in the game...

Wow, I just went thru the BBoB and found another 33 monsters that have been enabled.

220, 222, 514, 517, 518, 522-527, 607, 611, 664-669, 672-674, 775-777, 793, 826, 842-847

And there may be others I missed.

Added the mugs for

Moosifer, Hyperpyrexion, Frou-Frou

Images for

Hyperpryexion, Frou-Frou

By re-re-refreshing my pal selection I have been able to get

Mugshots for

balhib
barbatos
beaster_egg
dragonlord_(human)
psaro_the_manslayer
taurtarus

And images for

balhib
dragonlord_(human)
psaro_the_manslayer

Are we getting the evolutions of Alphyn, Orochi, Psaro back? And what happened with Seat of the Ancients? That's been almost a month...

I was just about to evolve Alph & Psaro when they pulled the plug.

You didn't want to ovolve Psaro unless you wanted to be bugged an unable to connect.

Not sure why they didn't leave the alphyn ovolution in and just disable his SS rank ovolution.

Thanks.

Is that something they are working on resolving? And why does this happen every time they add a new SS? Didn't the same thing happen with Great Keeper?

Also, where are you getting this info? There is nothing on their Facebook page.

Thanks.

Is that something they are working on resolving? And why does this happen every time they add a new SS? Didn't the same thing happen with Great Keeper?

Also, where are you getting this info? There is nothing on their Facebook page.

That's why I doubt they have QA team = ='"

You can contact with garena support staff with any question or join any dqmsl group discussion page to get the info. Their official facebook page is not much help.

I am getting info from support's responses to me and others.

I think they accidentally opened a few SS ranks before they were ready/supposed to.

Not sure whybseat of the ancients isn't back yet. Must be something really messed up with it.

I didn't realize they stripped the Alphyn ovalutation too, I thought just the SS went away, glad I ovolved him right away. :thumbsup:

Looks like as of the data update tonight, Psaro is ovolvable to SS once again.  I fought someone using him on their Arena team, so my guess is it works properly this time.

Nemean (220) is properly in now. I saw someone had already ovolved their vermil lion :)

Annoyingly, Mohawkrr can evolved into Blue Fang now, but Buffogre can't ovolve into Red Fang.

Nemean (220) is properly in now. I saw someone had already ovolved their vermil lion :)

Annoyingly, Mohawkrr can evolved into Blue Fang now, but Buffogre can't ovolve into Red Fang.

Does blue fang ovolve

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk