Sign in to follow this  
GeneralSteps

DQM Idea: Promoting Localization

Hey guys, im back today with an idea. I personally feel like i am not doing enough for the community. I love coming here because you guys are all so cool and so nice, rare is it to find a fanbase like this. So anyway i wanted to present an idea that i think some of you might like and even want to participate in.

Heres my idea: We should make videos that promote the localiztion of TW3D DWM23D and Joker 3. I personally am going to make my video already, and i plan to essentially review the game TW3D, show people why it is undoubtedly one of the best 3ds games ever made, and ultimately provide my arguement for why S.E. should localize the game. I will also be trying to convince the average western consumer why they should buy the game if it get localized.

In essence, think of the idea as one big marketing campaign. Where your the advertiser trying to convince people of the greatness of the series. All kinds of videos are welcome. You can even make your own commercial.

Let me know what you think. Id love for the games to get some serious mainstream attention and coverage, and i want all the people who dont know about DQM to be interested in finding out for themselves why its so good. Anyone with me?

• Upvote 2

It's a shame no one ever responded to this. :(

I guess I must have missed it, if anyone wants to make videos about them I will surely social them out on the Den's feeds.

• Upvote 1

I've been getting into making youtube videos lately, and I COULD make a video, but I'm not sure what the content would include or what I'd say, since I've never played TW3D.

That is a good idea