Black Dragon

Hello guys,

I have a question about black dragon, in JP version, it seems to have perk critical massacre, but in SEA version, it is not there. Is it a display mistake or it means the SEA version can actually diverge from the JP version?

To be honest, I can't tell from battles if black dragon has higher critical chances... 

Maybe it's part of a skill ovalution we'll get later?

Is black dragon worth to put as a Healer or  maybe better role for him?  I found him good HP, MP and many spell proofs which I found him interesting.

the ss version is best for slasher. In JP version, it has double trouble and critical mas. High attack, hp and def

Can you put screenshot of it?I'm curious, oh btw did you skill ovulation your black dragon if you have? I'm planning to give him midheal but I'm not sure

His wisdom isn't that great. I see a lot of people give him slash skills and/or paralyzing touch.

Can he use fine of some of these supporting spells like kabuff, kaznooze, weakening wallop?  those are the available spells that I can give on him atm since I'm lacking those kind of roles. I don't want to waste my skill eggs if he can't cast it well.  :ws-slimedead: Can I have some suggestions for his spell set if the spells I mentioned above is not advisable.?

Oh I almost forgot that I can only pick 2 spells lol

Edited by Nelin

His wisdom isn't that great. I see a lot of people give him slash skills and/or paralyzing touch.

Can he use fine of some of these supporting spells like kabuff, kaznooze, weakening wallop?  those are the available spells that I can give on him atm since I'm lacking those kind of roles. I don't want to waste my skill eggs if he can't cast it well.  :ws-slimedead: Can I have some suggestions for his spell set if the spells I mentioned above is not advisable.?

All of those are reasonable skills to give him. You can give him a slash later if you find one (though will probably want a glorious eggcelsior then)  I don't personally like kasnooze because it never seems to work for me

Yeah, can only give him 2 skills unless you buddy boost, I believe.

All of those are reasonable skills to give him. You can give him a slash later if you find one (though will probably want a glorious eggcelsior then)  I don't personally like kasnooze because it never seems to work for me

Yeah, can only give him 2 skills unless you buddy boost, I believe.

Oh my, I never use kasnooze before thats why I'm tempted to put that on him, but I guess I shouldn't. Yes I have glorious eggcelsior. I'm not into buddy boosting yet but I will keep it in mind. thanks

I've just had bad luck with Kasnooze. Don't take my woes as gospel ;)

FYI, before you do any buddy boosting, you want monsters to be max level.

Yeah I just read about it to maximize the stat benefits. Btw what egg is paralyzing touch from?