someone please explain how to buy shells or gems if you have already :

Can i have your game id(the 9 digit number)?

And the date and time you spent?

I'll try contacting them other way.

650-002-991

november 28th, 12:46pm. eastern time. thanks, i still havnt heard from them, checking both emails, the one i sent them to contact as well as the one i used for paypal. still nothing past the 2 automated emails. its fusterating. its been 2 days now and no gems so i dont think its gonna give me them lol

Have you checked to make sure your bank didn't stop the transaction?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6

i told you i used paypal. lol. they took my 50 dollars and even emailed me, they took my money, its been like over 2 days now, im sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6

i told you i used paypal. lol. they took my 50 dollars and even emailed me, they took my money, its been like over 2 days now, im sure.
Oh, well you can link your bank account to your PayPal...I forgot that people did it other way...so this money was in your PayPal balance already?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6

Oh, well you can link your bank account to your PayPal...I forgot that people did it other way...so this money was in your PayPal balance already?

Sent from my Nexus 6

um yes, and my paypal IS linked to my bank account, i just had like 70 bucks left over in my paypal that they took from first. so i paid in full through paypal. why does that even matter? im just confused

Sent from my Nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6

um yes, and my paypal IS linked to my bank account, i just had like 70 bucks left over in my paypal that they took from first. so i paid in full through paypal. why does that even matter? im just confused

Because banks will often stop transactions if they are made with foreign or suspicious places. But if you used your PayPal balance, then that does't matter.

Just trying to help, man.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 4

After a few days, I got a slow response from them.

However,I don't know whether will it work or not, but they suggest me that you should try pretending to buy new gem. Choose any price of gem (but don't have to really buy it), then back to the main game screen. If it's refreshing data issue, this should be resolved.(but I doubt it)

If this doesn't work, I'll ask them for more investigaion.

However,I don't know whether will it work or not, but they suggest me that you should try pretending to buy new gem. Choose any price of gem (but don't have to really buy it), then back to the main game screen. If it's refreshing data issue, this should be resolved.(but I doubt it)

still nothing, although it does seem to freeze on the gem screen. idk. also i didnt know how to go from the gem purchase straight to the main game screen, so i just tryed loggin out and other stuff to get back to the main menu. nothing though.

still nothing, although it does seem to freeze on the gem screen. idk. also i didnt know how to go from the gem purchase straight to the main game screen, so i just tryed loggin out and other stuff to get back to the main menu. nothing though.
Just press the Back arrow(blue arrow).

So I will tell them this doesn't work. It shouldn't be the data refreshing issue to begin with).

Already got the response from the staff. They already lookup into the log but there's no record of gem purchasing in the server on that date.

They said that please you send the purchasing evidence or the receipt via email : [email protected] for more investigation with paypal.

Anyway, I'm not sure but I think sending email to domain .co.th get the quicker response. :D