Dragon Warrior 2 Hint Guide

Hey folks,

Just thought I'd post that I've scanned in the rare Dragon Warrior 2 Hint Guide in 600dpi and uploaded it. I have a nicer version as well elsewhere if somebody is anal about quality but the file size is MASSIVE :)

I'll be scanning in other Dragon Quest manuals as well in the future. Feel free to redistribute these anywhere. As the whole reason I scanned them is so they would be preserved.

http://www.gamingalexandria.com/NES/Dragon%20Warrior%202/

- Dustin

• Upvote 3

What I've always loved about these strategy guides is that they always mixed the various DW NES tiles to create the maps.

Thanks for sharing.

Very cool, I will add a copy here :thumbsup:

Scrumtrulescent! Thanks for all the work. I've got a few manuals that haven't gone live yet. Drop me a line so I can save you some trouble.

• Upvote 1

Hey folks,

Just thought I'd post that I've scanned in the rare Dragon Warrior 2 Hint Guide in 600dpi and uploaded it. I have a nicer version as well elsewhere if somebody is anal about quality but the file size is MASSIVE :)

I'll be scanning in other Dragon Quest manuals as well in the future. Feel free to redistribute these anywhere. As the whole reason I scanned them is so they would be preserved.

http://www.gamingalexandria.com/NES/Dragon%20Warrior%202/

- Dustin

You the man.