Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

About Red and Morrie

Well she has Full Heal and a Kazing equivalent which could technically make her work as an Angelo replacement. Highest speed in the game also means she could reliably get that heal off first regardless of using acceleratle. Though she also has acceleratle so she could free up Jessica's turn to cast oomph or something instead if you're using Jess. Though unlike Angelo she can't use Oomph herself(though if you've replaced Yangus with Morrie, Morrie can)

No multi-heal either. Granted multi-heal kind of becomes useless in the post-game anyway.

Edited by The n00b Avenger

I'm planning on using both, though I'll utilize all six depending on situation.

But Morrie and Red will probably fill the space previously occupied by Jessica and Yangus from what I've read up on their skills.

So it sounds like, if anything, Red is a more effective replacement for Jessica. Maybe it's just because I haven't made it very far yet, but Jessica is useless aside from her ability to hit multiple enemies at once with a whip and her emphasis on magic attacks.

It really all depends on how you like to play the most more so than what's the best combination, which is good, so I feel like I won't really be able to make a decision until I actually have the game in my hands.

Hero, Jessica, Red, and Morrie.

If skills work out, that's what I'd do. Since I've played and defeated 8 three times, I'll want to give 'em both a go.

Well I figured out what else Jessica's whip skills can be used for. Rhythmic gymnastics. Ehehehehe

• Upvote 1