I appreciate you making this section from the idea I pitched.

Anyway, I've already talked with RiCK who worked on Edenverse to start getting a video produced. This'll be epic! I can't wait to see the  ideas people come up with!

• Upvote 1

Let's name the agency Woodus, Erdrick and Slime (WE&S).

Please, make yourself comfortable. Care for a drink? (pours two old fashioned)

After looking everything over, the biggest hurdle I see with advertising Dragon Quest is that many people didn't grow up with it, they feel no nostalgia for the characters or the setting. This seriously hurt Heroes. So the thing that any video campaign should do is make people feel the excitement of battle. Those crazy moments where you are about to die and you turn it around with a clutch save. Everybody laughs and is having a good time.

If done right, it will be picked up by various clickbait hungry websites, and when the 3ds remakes come around the public will be begging for them. Demanding the greatest JRPG they never knew they wanted. 

Edited by En Garde

Me too, but don't forget this Friday is "Hawaiian Friday." Break out your luau gear!

Let's name the agency Woodus, Erdrick and Slime (WE&S).

Awesome! Although next time you really oughta ask before using someone's name...  :P