The Jokers are pretty decent monsters. Tactical Trooper at S rank, and you'll have Falcon Slash and Oomph and.. some other good things available.

The quests seem to be fairly easy on the whole, though some monsters have bizarrely high HP.  Maps are the same layouts as the Leon maps, with formidable foes replaced by regular battles.  Not sure if all possible layouts are present yet.

I see they took the orange ghost away (winkster or blinkster?), but there's still a room with the message that there's a tough boss fight coming up.  I'm guessing that done on purpose to increase the likelihood of you accidentally stumbling on the tough boss.

Edited by Liamland

I noticed that too, I wonder if it is a bug that the sprite is missing, not on purpose

Yes, I thought the text appearing is a bug too, but it's just cosmetic bug.

I think it's because this monster hunting doesn't exist in Jap version, so they mix this monster in the Leo map roughly. I don't understand why the Joker have some business to do in the castle, this is not matched properly.

But because of the free monster with paid status and a ton of exp, I'm really glad to ignore those mistakes :D

• 4 months later...

I don't know if it was like this before, but the recruit rate for this event is ridiculous now. I've gotten 4 Jugular Jokers so far! I'll probably get a fifth, too, cause I'm using the Hard stage to grind up the others (8000 exp for 10 stamina? Yes please). Sure glad this came along - I'd just run out of decent monsters to level.

Of course, new content would be nicer...

Hard is more difficulty than bonkier ... Grim keepers on hard got like 4000+ hp ...

And final boss in.bonkier is easier than in hard.

I did 10 bonkiers 70+ hard got only 1S and 2B

Edited by CHRZANEK

I've gotten a whopping one of the A ranks from this time around, so YMMV.

Grim keepers on hard may have a lot of HP, but they done usually hit too hard and are wrak to zapple.

Guys have you recruited clowns in Medium difficulty? 

Guys have you recruited clowns in Medium difficulty?

I did medium like 5time and nothing.

But I got 3S 2B from 100+ hard

And 1S 3A from like 50+ bonker

U should probably try bonkers

Im doing it with ave lv 60+ is enough for that if u got monster who cover heals (im using orobos 80lv with midheal)

Thanks Chrzanek, just need rank B and A clowns for buddy boosting and medium doesn't seem to recruit at all. Glad I got them all before the event ends.

Thanks Chrzanek, just need rank B and A clowns for buddy boosting and medium doesn't seem to recruit at all. Glad I got them all before the event ends.

Np. Can ask why u need B ? U trying 4xB + 4xA + 4xS ?

Yeah, I wanted to try if it's worth adding B's for buddy boosting. Maybe I need TMO's advise regarding this, I hate math.  :P

Yeah, I wanted to try if it's worth adding B's for buddy boosting. Maybe I need TMO's advise regarding this, I hate math. :P

From what I know if u do 4xB+ 4xA+4xS , the boost will be minnimal . Around 6-8 + to each stats on S rank compare to 4xA + 4xS

I already have *3 jesters. It's okay, I just continue anyway. Maybe I will post when I'm done 3rd generation output of Juggular Joker.

Edited by Nelin
  • 1 month later...

I have joker ×1 and 3 on standby. Is he worth boosting ×3 + one created from 5 pranksters or just do x4 straight away?

Also is Oomph worth keeping if i don't have oomphers in party?

Good thing is that he's pretty fast and his gale slash+? is decent.