Sign in to follow this  
ignasia

Official Dragon Quest Community Thank You Letter Topic

Looks like I found this a bit late. I don't really have time to write anything elaborate like I'd like to, so just add my username to whatever list you're making.

I suppose I just would like to thank SE for listening to us and acknowledging our campaigns.

Sent from my Nexus 6

I believe he already sent it out. You two are welcome to start another letter though, I don't think it would hurt to have more than one letter going their way.

I believe he already sent it out. You two are welcome to start another letter though, I don't think it would hurt to have more than one letter going their way.

I thought the deadline was midnight? I posted that two hours before midnight, as soon as I saw the reminder from the Facebook page.

Didn't even know this was happening or I would have written out something much sooner

Sent from my Nexus 6

It was 12 PM Pacific Time yesterday, but was pushed back to 3 PM.

Well. $#!&.

That's super depressing. This flew completely under my radar.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Chances are if enough people contact Iggy he might do another letter, a round two as it were.

I used my gmail account to send it, so I could just add on extra in a follow up given how gmail is formatted.

Edited by ignasia7

I used my gmail account to send it, so I could just add on extra in a follow up given how gmail is formatted.

When was this idea fist put forth? I haven't checked the front page in quite a while and apparently, I'm not subscribed to whatever subforum this thread is in. I do check Facebook often, though, and the deadline warning last night was the first I'd head of it.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 4

About 3 days after the announcement, we all had a discussion saying we should do something like this.  I stepped up, said I'd handle it, then I made this topic like a week later?

I've posted updates about it in the "tell us about yourself", or whatever that section is called on the forums, that shows up on the upper right.  A few times I didn't paste and update after my post had been pushed into the netherworld of darkness, but most of the period from about a week prior to Thanksgiving onward, there was something up there.

I believe Woodus posted something on the front page in the announcements, twice. Once when I started the thread, and once when I re-enforced the deadline.

Sorry mate, it's just bad timing/luck/chance/something?  Anyway, I'll send a second one and gather thank you's from everyone else who didn't but wanted to participate.  I probably should have been more active in assuring people were aware, but I assumed, since I check that feed log, that over the course of time, the chance that someone didn't see it would be slim to none.  Bad assumption on my part.

I saw this like 100 times. Then again I read every post on every topic, so there's that.

Well, damn. I haven't really been actively browsiing subforums lately. Just been replying to the threads I'm subbed to. Oh well. Not anyone's fault I guess, but mine. :/

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 4

No response yet from SE, and Nintendo's servers sent me an automated response to use the "customer contact"...sorry, but that's a ridiculous method, as there's no real way to send an email.  So I sent it in bits and pieces via the webform.  It took 8.

• Upvote 1

Still no response from either Nintendo or Square-Enix.

Still no response from either Nintendo or Square-Enix.

No surprise there. I'm sure someone read it, found it nice, then clicked on the next email.