Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Thank you letter?

Now is it time to pen a thank you letter that we can all send in?

• Upvote 4

To quote Alucard "Indeed" 

Should we all pitch in a line and make a conglomerate-style letter with our names? Or are you talking individual letters?

I say both.

Perhaps a thank you to Healix as well.   Healix (via promotional videos) became a hero yesterday then today the announcements

• Upvote 2

Where's Dwaine at? I wanna see his reaction. A happy pic for a change!

Dwaine? Dwaine? Where are you man?

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't responded yet just for the fact he doesn't have a GIF that expresses his thoughts on the subject well enough.

Definitely Woodus.  I second the idea for either making a separate one for Healix, or including Healix in the thank you to Square-enix.

Should we thank both Nintendo and SE, or just SE?

• Upvote 2

I say we said thank yous to both square enix and healix.

...I'm sure healix would be happy to see some "thank you"s coming his way after seeing all of the "Bring 7/8 to the west" on every post he made.

Based on the Direct, I think this was something Nintendo was working hard to achieve too. So I think they deserve a special thank you as well.

Damnit...my positive quota for the day has been reached!  Why IPS boards...why!  I want to share the love, damnit!

Yeah, Nintendo definitely deserves something.

I think what we should do is do one large letter of thanks, each of us contributing a piece.  Compile it together, then send it to all three.  Square-Enix, Nintendo, and Healix.  Address all three for all three, so each know that we are thanking the other two.  Do we want to do this via email or through the mail?

• Upvote 1

I feel like we could also produce some new content in the style of our Quest to the West contest material, that contains messages of thanks and appreciation to SE, Healix, Nintendo etc...

Hmmm, time to think of some ideas.

• Upvote 1

I feel like we could also produce some new content in the style of our Quest to the West contest material, that contains messages of thanks and appreciation to SE, Healix, Nintendo etc...

Hmmm, time to think of some ideas.

I think maybe it should be individual.  Like one large packet of thanks.  If you just want to write, then write.  If you want to write, draw, make crazy memes, then that too. If you want to break out in song, and add in a track or something...why the heck not?  Want to make a Ruff Dancing video, as a play on Dirty Dancing (seriously, that would be sooooo EPIC!), as a way of saying thanks, I say...do it!  If you want to make a classic Western showdown video of the team Ruff-housing Orgodemir, with Gabo...I mean Ruff's face popping out on one end, Arus on another, all smiles as they dispatch the enemy within the cloud of dust...then that man or woman should do it!

You're onto something here Zenith.

• Upvote 1

Hey, are we doing this individually, or as a group?