Sign in to follow this  
eal

Amiibo Discussion

1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Let’s dust off this topic. For the new Smash amiibos, I’ve gotten Ridley and Wolf. I haven’t bought amiibos in a while apart from those two. Finding them has me thinking of importing the Monster Hunter Stories amiibos at some point. They are on my Amazon wishlist right now, so maybe next payday I’ll order one of them.

The recent Smash Amiibo are more expensive, but you can see why. I got the Ridley and Ice Climbers Amiibo and they are highly detailed. Honestly, I’m not a fan of Ice Climbers, but it just might be my favorite one.

I’m gonna assume a Joker Amiibo is on the horizon, so I can’t wait for the bloodbath trying to get that one.

Forgot to mention this yesterday, but I picked up some of the new Smash amiibo. Got Young Link, Ken, and Daisy. Of the three, Young Link is my favorite.

• Like 1

Of the fresh batch, I’m not really a fan of any of the new ones but I’m happy to get Bayonetta Player 2 and Wii Fit Trainer.

I like the way they’re doing each batch: a couple old, out-of-print ones mixed in with new releases, though in a perfect world I’d like all of them to be readily available because I still missed out on Meta Knight and Piranha Plant last time.

I think I read Pichu is next, which I really want.

Yeah, I need to find Meta Knight and King Dedede too. I have the two of them from the Kirby series amiibos, but the Smash ones are the ones I wanted.

Honestly if I could get all the Smash amiibo I’d be good on amiibo collecting.

There are a few non-Smash Amiibo I want or already have. The only ones left that I’d like are the Fire Emblem Echoes pair and Tiki. I’m glad I got Shovel Knight, the 8-bit Marios, and the Twilight Princess one.