Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Dragon Quest VII and VIII 3DS confirmed by Nintendo

10 days later and this news still fills me with so much joy and excitement. :D I only wish my new 3DS XL was even bigger so the game would be even nicer(for me personally at least) to play. :)

Holy crap, I just bought a 3DS a few weeks ago (I think since my last visit to the den) and now this glorious news. I can't freaking wait. I may actually take time off work for this release.

Holy crap, I just bought a 3DS a few weeks ago (I think since my last visit to the den) and now this glorious news. I can't freaking wait. I may actually take time off work for this release.

That's ridiculous.

Just sneak out during a break, buy it and the guide and sit in the closet reading it.  Not that I did that on DQVIII release day or anything...

That's ridiculous.

Just sneak out during a break, buy it and the guide and sit in the closet reading it.  Not that I did that on DQVIII release day or anything...

Oh man. You must not know what I do for a living. Not a closet to be seen when I'm on the clock. I like the fact that you're thinking outside the box though :)

• Upvote 1